DmC Devil May Cry "Public Enemy" Gameplay Trailer

Posted: April 10, 2012
DmC Devil May Cry "Public Enemy" Gameplay Trailer
To be public enemy number one learn a few tricks from Dante in this gameplay trailer for Capcom's DMC Devil May Cry.

• Yogotiss

I think I can learn to love the new Dante. Either way... Its DMC how can you not learn to love it

Posted: April 15, 2012 1:11 PM
    Yogotiss
  • NortheastMonk

Ninja Theory suggests the older DMC was "old fashion" back when they announced DMC. Yet their new Dante makes the original Dante look like he's some sort of player. Plus those animations are like a younger Nero or Dante, nothing too new. This is all generated hype. -1 me or not, I know I'm right.

Posted: April 10, 2012 10:51 PM
    NortheastMonk
  • caesar

i'm looking at the new ninja gaiden..no wait is dante i hope the game is good i never did finish DMC4 they over did it a little i know is a game but come on

Posted: April 10, 2012 8:05 PM
    caesar
  • Blackronin357

Bulls hatin on this are too hung up on the past. The new Dante (while emo dressed) is cool and anti-establishment! Points to Ninja theory for the satire on Fox news, cuz well,.......spunk them! But real talk, I'm playing 1st day!

Posted: April 10, 2012 3:34 PM
  • Blackronin357

Posted: April 10, 2012 3:21 PM
  • lilhotdude1313

I'm definitely going to play it, but I'm a little worried about the "expanding landscapes". Depending on how they're executed traversing through levels could get needlessly tedious.

Posted: April 10, 2012 3:15 PM
    lilhotdude1313
  • Ryuuk

I don't see how anybody who watched this trailer is now put at ease. Are a few familiar attack animations all you are all looking at?

Posted: April 10, 2012 3:02 PM
    Ryuuk
  • U_NO_HOO

cautiously optimistic, it looks good but I wont know for sure till I have the controller in my hands. The only reason I'm nervous is because I love Ninja Theory's past games like heavenly sword and Enslaved because of their great stories, but the gameplay was really clunky to me in both those games, and DMC has always been a franchise that thrives on the gameplay.

Also, this isnt absolutely neccessary but I'd really like if some of the fan favorite characters (trish, lady and vergil) made a return in this game. If any of them make a cameo in the next trailer that would most likely be enough to get me to buy this game day 1 regardless of how mixed I feel about it.

Posted: April 10, 2012 1:10 PM
    U_NO_HOO
  • Ldrofmn

Looks great! When I first saw this game I thought it wouldn't be as great as the first 4, but now I can't wait to own it for myself. And just out of curiosity, who is Dante's voice actor? Is it still Rueben Langdon?

Posted: April 10, 2012 12:50 PM
    Ldrofmn
  • tCruzin4lyfe

I'm liking this, can't wait for a release date.

Posted: April 10, 2012 11:54 AM
    tCruzin4lyfe
  • shingo

Fly and dope as hell!

Posted: April 10, 2012 11:41 AM
    shingo
  • Slivah

Heres my final opinion on this not even close dmc1-4 knock off Dante character....

I accept you. Might aswell anyway lol he is here to stay right? I dont really view him as Dante anyway. They have similar characteristics but its a totally diffrent guy to me in what is kind of a DmC like universe. So just accept him guys but not as classic Dante but as a kind of..."new" character.

Who knows the guy might grow on us DmC fans a little lol. Cant even lie "Hey Bob put a spin on this" made me laugh pretty hard.

Posted: April 10, 2012 10:48 AM
    Slivah
  • Unbalanced

I never liked ninja theory's humor much...it always seemed... a little overdone I think is a good way to put it.

Posted: April 10, 2012 10:32 AM
  • bunnyglomp

Im sorry, but dante was never a terrorist and never EVER a sexual deviant. I dont like the new direction that take him in. The old dante couldnt get laid if he tried. He was lady and trishs whipping boy and nothing more, and thats what made him... him. He COULD have any woman he wanted. He just didnt want that kind of thing.

As for in game, yes, its rendered in the engine, but thats far beyond what the game has. Ive played a copy of it, Ive seen it at shows and ive seen all the videos and honestly, the only thing they got right is the 2-4 enemies on screen at once. All that other stuff is pretty mute and the swordplay is NO WHERE near that. Its much slower and a whole lot clunkier

Posted: April 10, 2012 9:23 AM