Star Wars: The Old Republic Patch 1.2 Trailer

Posted: March 20, 2012
Star Wars: The Old Republic Patch 1.2 Trailer
Star Wars: The Old Republic patch 1.2 arrives this April. Get a look at the coming warzones and expanded legacy system in this new trailer.

• The_Deadpoul

Love this game. Looking forward to the update. I see that some people say they have lag issues when in high population closed areas. It might just be that your computer isn't at top spec because I have no problems like that ever. Nor do my friends.

Posted: March 22, 2012 5:54 PM
    The_Deadpoul
  • battwebb

the big problem i have with this game is the lag you seem to get whenever you go inside a major city or base, that and how hard it can be to get a group together. Thats what made diablo 2 so great but i love playing this game and im excited for the update to come out.

Posted: March 21, 2012 2:11 PM
    battwebb
  • FU NAZIBASTARDS

They keep adding features but they dont work on fixing the game. I am not going to buy a new pc that isnt even gauranteed to run the game smoothly so I wont be playing again until they make the game playable for their original posted minimum requirements. Its too bad because this game had so much potential but BW is too concerned with getting numbers than keeping them. We deserve better for our $60 game price and $15 a month.

Posted: March 21, 2012 11:55 AM
    FU+NAZIBASTARDS
  • PCTech714

A lot content I'll probably never see (not much of a Warzone or Operations kinda guy) and I probably won't mess with the UI all that much, but I'm looking forward to being able to do something with these Legacy levels I keep getting, as well as some of the items that are less publicized (and flew by during the end of the teaser).

Posted: March 21, 2012 7:52 AM
    PCTech714
  • jjfan1

I am still waiting for the summer. I want a few more updates before I dive in.

Posted: March 20, 2012 10:51 PM
    jjfan1
  • Johnnybones69

I hooked up with this game during the free weekend and a day later, i subscribed. i'm totally new to mmos but i love this game. can't wait till the new patch comes out. i flipping LOVE star wars

Posted: March 20, 2012 9:35 PM
  • Jtoon

Looks big. What could go wrong!

Posted: March 20, 2012 8:11 PM
    Jtoon
  • OverlordWilson

As a great Sith Lord would say: "Impressive...most impressive"

Posted: March 20, 2012 7:39 PM
    OverlordWilson
  • StarStridder

Looks great but i'll hold off until they fix the framerate issues.

Posted: March 20, 2012 7:19 PM
    StarStridder
  • BoydofZINJ

I think I may see the patch - if its terrible I am going to unsub. I am a bit bored with SWTGOR atm,

Posted: March 20, 2012 7:19 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • njdss4

Looks like a solid patch. Still, get back to me when they've released the addon API so that the community can fix or add things that BioWare can't.

Posted: March 20, 2012 5:37 PM
    njdss4
  • Undahill

1.7

Posted: March 20, 2012 5:37 PM
    Undahill
  • Undahill

Same video and post you guys posted a week or two ago. Bioware must be paying G4 the big bucks for them to show this off again. All this stuff in the video is suppose to be a launch feature into todays AAA mmo market. Games behind the curve and trash still even after this patch. If this game was so great fanboys why is EA doing another free weekend. Because it's doomed for FREE TO PLAY. .17 million subs and dropping faster then they can give it away at this point.

Posted: March 20, 2012 5:36 PM
    Undahill
  • macross2012

Cannot wait for this greatness

Posted: March 20, 2012 4:56 PM
    macross2012
  • AmericanKing01

Bioware you always find reasons to excite me.

Posted: March 20, 2012 4:55 PM
    AmericanKing01
  • Cryptknight777

Can't wait for this one. A few more major updates like this one and SWTOR will not only be better then WOW story wise, but also in user friendliness. :D go SWTOR

PS> that tiny tonton is the bomb!

Posted: March 20, 2012 4:34 PM