The MMO Report: Mists of Pandaria Preview

Posted: March 22, 2012
The MMO Report: Mists of Pandaria Preview

• zhengxi2

The classes are barbarian, demon hunter, monk, witch doctor, wizard. The barbarian and the monk are melee classes, the demon hunter and the http://www.diablo3-us.com wizard are ranged classes, and the witch doctor is mostly a ranged class that tends to float somewhere in mid-range.

So which Diablo III class should you play if you want something similar to your favorite World of Warcraft class? That's fairly easy to figure out if you take a look at the class descriptions on the official site. Hunters will likely want to be demon http://www.diabloshoping.com hunters, since they use crossbows, traps, all of that sort of thing. Barbarians are a perfect for warriors. Mages (and probably warlocks) will definitely want to check out the wizard.

Posted: May 15, 2012 7:33 PM
    zhengxi2
  • Jimmy307

Can someone send me a scroll of resurrection in WoW? Dellidaran@yahoo.com

Posted: May 11, 2012 8:37 AM
  • odyssey

Honestly I am one who doesn't care if this game or that is killing WoW, play what you want to play, as long as your having fun why dwell on what will bring down WoW, also remember everything dies over time, many great MMOs met there day and are no longer worthy of game play, any ways my honest opinion is Blizz. Is killing WoW (at least for myself). I can see past pandas, even ignore pet battles, but mess with my talent tree and you lose a 6 year vet. It also feels as if Blizz. is crying out for help with the scroll of resurrection deal (they aren't hurting at all, but feels like they think they are). They also started giving everything away for free, i spent so much time farming crafting and what not for mounts and gear that is now just handed to people. I havbe moved on to SWTOR and my guild has followed as well. If your still having a good time in WoW then more power to ya, but it is no longer for me and 40 other people that i know of lol

Posted: March 27, 2012 6:32 AM
    odyssey
  • MrLee95

World of Snorecraft! Do people actually still play WoW? Or is it just all kiddies now since that's the content they make for it is geared to?
    I'd rather play SWTOR, Rift,LOTRO, GW2, ECT. You know games that are fun! :P

Posted: March 24, 2012 12:58 PM
    MrLee95
  • CriXus

Another race would be nice. Isn't it time for a 3rd playable faction now?

Posted: March 23, 2012 4:26 PM
    CriXus
  • saxopwn6romeo

i promise, no one cares about MoP

Posted: March 23, 2012 1:44 PM
    saxopwn6romeo
  • Lan55

Keep on hating haterz.

Posted: March 23, 2012 12:06 PM
    Lan55
  • nutzViking

Ehm, I have nothing against him, but why is Mr. Brack wearing a Burning Crusade shirt ? o.O You'd think Blizzard would have some Panda flavored garments added to their wardrobes by now.
    Or maybe it's a cry for help: "pppsssttt, help! get me out of here, Kotick haz me chained to a pole in his basement. i stopped caring in wotlk, but they wont letz me go !!1"

Posted: March 23, 2012 4:57 AM
    nutzViking
  • Lost-n-Skyrim

A couple things that bother me about this whole thing are

1) Pet battles, they sound fun but i see it being a way blizz can sell more virtual pets...
    2) The "Fazed" areas are a lazy way of adding a personal experience, hell i'd even take instanced based areas over fazed.
    3) I think they are trying to take elements from GW2, and it's smart of them to. The explorable instanced world with dynamic content for groups that don't require the "holy trinity" thing... BE WOW, WOW. Let other games be other games.

Next thing to be announced is that Jack Black is doing the voice overs for the entire pandarin race!

Posted: March 23, 2012 3:26 AM
    Lost-n-Skyrim
  • DrowNoble

Seems a bit lazy that they made the pandas able to be either faction. The couldn't come up with one race for each faction? It's nice they finally adding a new class, WoW really needed it. Would of been better if they added 2 distinct races for each side to have.

Pandas still not going to make me return though. WoW, to me, is just too lacking in content considering the resources Blizzard has.

Posted: March 22, 2012 8:08 PM
    DrowNoble
  • woweqdaoc

blizzard has been bought by China.

Posted: March 22, 2012 7:23 PM
    woweqdaoc
  • BoydofZINJ

I am on the verge of leaving SWTOR. it still needs more end content. For those who have not reached the nightmare mode of each dungeon I will explain it to you. It is virtually the same as easy mode - but it does a bit more damage and you need better gear and health. Level 1 - 49 on SWTOR was amazing and you needed your companion. Once you hit level 50, your companion is pretty much a forgotten idea and the story ends and content is almost non existant.

Battlemaster gear is a bit of a pain to get, but not terrible too hard. Nothing in SWTOR is terribly hard. I do wish, there was a way to make the game a bit hard, though. I had that complaint in beta, upon release, and now.

Posted: March 22, 2012 6:23 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • macross2012

So glad many of us left for SWTOR and left this horrible idea behind. I do know a lot of 6 year olds that are pumped about this idea though.

FOR THE POKEMON

Posted: March 22, 2012 3:10 PM
    macross2012
  • Raisinbman

Morgan Webb*

Posted: March 22, 2012 3:00 PM
  • Gorepic83

Totally switching from DK to Monk.

...and is it just me or is Morgan extra damn cute in this video?

Posted: March 22, 2012 2:48 PM