BioShock Infinite "Boys of Silence" Trailer

Posted: March 20, 2012
BioShock Infinite "Boys of Silence" Trailer
In BioShock Infinite Heavy Hitters Part 3, Irrational Games' Ken Levine, Nate Wells, and Shawn Robertson reveal new enemy class the "Boys of Silence."

• umainebearman

A blind enemy that finds you by sound alone... Bezerker from Gears of War. I'm going backward from vid 4 to 1 and so far 4 and 3 are really unoriginal takes on enemies that have been done, and done better.

Posted: April 1, 2012 5:55 AM
    umainebearman
  • Zanni24

"Think of the cameras from Bioshock 1, but think of them walking and moving around, looking for you" How is that not scary, I HATED THOSE CAMERAS!!!! Then again that was before i hacked them lol

Posted: March 30, 2012 3:10 PM
    Zanni24
  • Deadly_Scream87

Although this is my number one game to get this year, y do i feel like they're trying to pull a Silent Hill "Pyramid Head" on us? i dnt kno if thats were they go the idea, but if not i think thats what players will think!

Posted: March 22, 2012 6:48 PM
    Deadly_Scream87
  • InnerRise

Yay! More coverage of a game that has been over covered to death.

There will be nothing left to be excited about when this game comes out.

I'm so over it. And this "monster" thing is lackluster to the max.

Posted: March 21, 2012 1:10 PM
    InnerRise
  • orangecrow

I wonder if it has problems leaving it's home, width of the doorway might be problem some. Nah, i'm sure they turn their head. This game will be great.

Posted: March 21, 2012 2:30 AM
    orangecrow
  • apnance

This game looks so state of the art, 10 years ago. And I for one do not find this creature scary or interesting. Looks like the design team probably pulled it out of their proverbial behind at the last minute.

While this game does not impress me, the level of unqualified enthusiasm for it does. The folks at irrational games have you guys on the right side of the marketing curtain. Take a step back and just look at the game itself, I think you will see that the graphics are cartoony and simplistic and the game itself is really nothing more than a gimmick. Look its an FPS... but wait it's an FPS on a ridiculously floating city. Oh, now that's clever..

Posted: March 20, 2012 11:20 PM
    apnance
  • Shadowmen

Woah. Freaky.

Posted: March 20, 2012 9:03 PM
    Shadowmen
  • dukeletoatreides

Every time I see something new from Ken Levine and his team I get a tad more happy.

Posted: March 20, 2012 3:09 PM
    dukeletoatreides
  • randomamber

I should preface these remarks by saying that I am looking forward to this game more than any other this year, and that includes Mass Effect 3, In fact, I have been jazzed about it since the 2010 announcement. There is something so unique about the time period, the level design and the protagonists, not to mention everything else that inhabits this game universe, something that seems to be lacking in most recent games. That said, I think that the "heavy hitters" series so far have been a mixed bag. The "Motorized Patriot" and the "Boys of Silence" just seem odd, and what is more bizarre is how the Irrational gang all seem so enamored by them. To this point, I'm not getting either of them. I think the "Handyman" looks promising, but maybe that is because I can see how it would fit into game play. Perhaps the others would seem more interesting if it was clear how they make game play more exciting. Personally, I hope this game comes together to create something as original and as lasting as the first Bioshock game. Cross your fingers.

Posted: March 20, 2012 3:08 PM
    randomamber
  • Aerindel_Prime

Does anyone else think this looks like a giant scrotum?

Posted: March 20, 2012 1:53 PM
    Aerindel_Prime
  • tonedef11

At least we got to see it in action. Oh wait...we didn't.

Posted: March 20, 2012 1:16 PM
    tonedef11
  • RaijinXVIII

There was absolutely nothing scary about that. That helmet just looked stupid.

Posted: March 20, 2012 11:11 AM