Sessler's Soapbox: How to Play Mass Effect 3

Posted: March 6, 2012
Sessler's Soapbox: How to Play Mass Effect 3
After finishing his review, Adam Sessler gives you some advice on how to get the most out of your Mass Effect 3 experience.

• LonglegCat

Go to busytrade,be busy your trade.

Welcome busytrade,believe you come back with fruitful results!

welcome to visit www.busytrade.com to have a happy shopping journey!

Welcome to http://www.busytrade.com/produ cts-search/game-controller-1.h tml,choose a Vedio Games's Consoles&Accessories for you to have fun in the games.

Posted: April 28, 2012 12:07 AM
    LonglegCat
  • LonglegCat

Go to busytrade,be busy your trade.

Welcome busytrade,believe you come back with fruitful results!

welcome to visit www.busytrade.com to have a happy shopping journey!

Posted: April 28, 2012 12:05 AM
    LonglegCat
  • LonglegCat

Welcome to

http://www.busytrade.com/produ cts-search/game-controller-1.h tml,

choose a Vedio Games's Consoles&Accessories for you to have fun in the games.

Posted: April 27, 2012 1:09 AM
    LonglegCat
  • Ace25052

@ Adam
    You mentioned How to play the actual game. Now for the those who have been fans from ME1. How do you prefer that one import their character? do you pick the one from just ME1 or ME2? I imported my character from ME1 to ME2, How do I continue? could you elaborate on this subject? What are the true benefits to games that offer this? and what are the disadvantages? Bioware seems to be the only developers who do this. And do you think other developers will catch on later in the future?

Posted: March 24, 2012 10:30 PM
    Ace25052
  • JakobiRobi9

THANK YOU. I'm playing right now, and totally wanted to drop a load of credits into my assault rifle and sniper rifle upgrades, but I was holding back, cause I didn't want to blow all my money and not be able to buy something else later on. I will now be upgrading the ba-jesus out of these weapons, presently.

Posted: March 8, 2012 4:28 PM
    JakobiRobi9
  • Phategod

I hope at some time there is big discussion about the decisions made in the game. Either in a future episode of feed back or forum. I'd love to hear Adam and others spoiler filled opinions of what actually did happen.

Posted: March 8, 2012 4:25 PM
  • ZoMbIEx23x

I'm glad the game respects me. Bioware, I don't think does so much considering they didn't bug test one of the most important and flaunted features of the game. http://social.bioware.com/foru m/1/topic/323/index/9661093

Posted: March 7, 2012 1:23 PM
    ZoMbIEx23x
  • Daniel_N=

Thank you Adam for your careful spoiler free videos. Great review. Great soapbox.
    I am a long time fan of the Mass Effect series. Games like these push video game storytelling forward. I love that we have games out there, like Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, LA Noire, Uncharted, etc, that are establishing a new level of maturity in gaming, and showing the way of the future for this new wonderful medium that we all love so much.
    Again, thanks, great work!

Posted: March 7, 2012 4:37 AM
    Daniel_N%3d
  • Mr_M_Theory

Should I play the previous installments of the series before this game? And do you think it would be worth waiting until after having played the first two, to play the third?

Posted: March 6, 2012 11:57 PM
    Mr_M_Theory
  • BoydofZINJ

I guess everyone is playing ME3, there are so few posts 5 hours into it.

Posted: March 6, 2012 5:18 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • jcreaper666

Posted: March 6, 2012 4:36 PM
    jcreaper666
  • Heartland

Although I didn't much care for it, Mass Effect 2 was a well-written game and had truly shining moments of narrative to compliment its gorgeous settings (this is coming from the PS3 version).

I won't be getting this game -- not because of the DLC choke hold -- but because I don't like being left with choices, as if the game is too lazy to direct a linear campaign. Mass Effect 2 was amazing, but some how felt limited because it came in pieces, in that you have to literally pick the solar system, world and go, which isn't the most fluid change.
    The Combat Mechanics are incredible but I don't like the grinding or mining of planets. If CERBERUS invested BILLIONS on me, then why not hook me up with the most advanced illegal weapon schematics out there? Of course they would!
    If you create a world, I'm going to explore all of it anyways, so let me experience the adventure in the way the story teller -- the mysterious voice and direction of fate, which the game planners and writers have taken on -- wanted me. ME isn't Fallout, wherever everything is around you. You have to pick the solar system and then the planet and then go, and chances are you're not returning to it. It feels like strategy instead of me feeling swept away in an epic.
    I just wish other games played as well as ME series, in combat I mean.

Posted: March 6, 2012 3:50 PM