Being Human's Sam Witwer On The Return of Darth Maul

Posted: March 6, 2012
Being Human's Sam Witwer On The Return of Darth Maul

Sam Witwer visits Attack of the Show to talk about what it's like playing a vampire on SyFy's Being Human'as well as bringing Darth Maul back to life on Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

• crocodilius

I didn't mind episode 1 except for the pod race.
    Huge waste of time.
    I don't even remember much of episode 2...
    but 3 is the best in the whole series.
    It's not even close technology wise and, oh ya..
    the actors actually MOVE during lightsaber fights.

Posted: March 7, 2012 12:34 PM
    crocodilius
  • JWFernel

Episodes I and II were awful, but they had some good moments. Darth Maul was one of them and I'm glad they're able to expand on him in the series.

Posted: March 6, 2012 10:47 PM
    JWFernel
  • Etrain93

Im so pissed about that prequal movie not happening, that was such a cool idea! Thanks AMC for not letting that happen... : /

Posted: March 6, 2012 9:59 PM
    Etrain93
  • Stefanos

Very cool. I watched season 1 of Being Human religiously, although I've been a bit more busy this season... plus my DVR's getting full, so I've missed a couple episodes. lol That's really cool that he's going to be the voice of Darth Maul though.

Fun Fact: If you swallow an amount of toothpaste larger than you would need to brush your teeth, you're supposed to call Poison Control. Read the warning on the back of your toothpaste. lol

Posted: March 6, 2012 8:51 PM
    Stefanos
  • scooterjss

I got the Selena reference!

Posted: March 6, 2012 8:20 PM
    scooterjss
  • OverlordWilson

Sam Witwer: Renegade Jedi, legendary Sith Lord, Vampire, Zombie, Doomsday (the being that KILLed Superman), and that guy from Battelstar Galactica.
    Now a master of Skyrim. To much epicness...can't complete....comment......AWESO ME-SAUCE!!!!!

Posted: March 6, 2012 12:46 PM