The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim "Creation Kit Mod" Preview Trailer

Posted: February 1, 2012
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim "Creation Kit Mod" Preview Trailer
Bethesda is giving you the tools to create your own world of Skyrim with their Creation Kit coming soon on Steam. See the preview trailer for the Skyrim's Creation Kit to learn more.

• InnerRise

Glad I'm not aPC Gamer. Those don't exist anymore so this mod and kit has been wasted.

Posted: February 16, 2012 2:09 PM
    InnerRise
  • CamperHunter1

Is Portal 2's space sphere going to be a weapon? If not, it should.

I can see it now, I'm sneaking through a cave full of high level enemies, the core yells "SPAAACE!", everything notices my presence and begins attacking, I activate my orc's berserking, grab the core, and start swinging it around. Enemies begin hitting the floor left and right, and the last thing they hear is not my metal clanging along with my footsteps, but rather the core, still chanting "SPAAAAAACE!".

Ah the guards will tell stories of this for generations to come.

Posted: February 8, 2012 2:14 PM
    CamperHunter1
  • abloobudoo009

I really thought this was for Xbox. Darn PC gamers get to have all the fun!

Posted: February 8, 2012 12:03 PM
    abloobudoo009
  • abloobudoo009

I really thought this was for Xbox. Darn PC gamers get to have all the fun!

Posted: February 8, 2012 11:54 AM
    abloobudoo009
  • Lacking_Fractal

Oh boy, something new for my xbo- wait, only for PC's?

Posted: February 8, 2012 11:33 AM
    Lacking_Fractal
  • Lacking_Fractal

Oh boy, something new for my xbo- wait, only for PC's?

Posted: February 8, 2012 11:32 AM
    Lacking_Fractal
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

Seeing this makes me wish I had 2 things right now; 1.) A gaming rig that can run Skyrim, and 2.) Skyrim for the PC.

Posted: February 8, 2012 7:26 AM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • Griever2112

I could have sworn, when Skyrim was in development, reading somewhere that some mods made with the creation kits would be able to be played on the Console versions.

Posted: February 8, 2012 5:57 AM
    Griever2112
  • Alisavage3

I know there's probably an answer already out there but "why can't console users ever get access to these awesome mods?" Why can't it be done via expansion pack, DLC, even Game Of The Year Edition?

Posted: February 8, 2012 5:41 AM
  • Thogin

I downloaded, it looks great... i think... i don't remember how it looks for i haven't played it in awhile...

all i know is i turned it into ulta setting and "Winter is in Skyrim"

Posted: February 8, 2012 1:27 AM
    Thogin
  • Sarge494

is it only available through pc or does ps3 an xbox get a downloadable version of the hd pack?

Posted: February 7, 2012 10:03 PM
    Sarge494
  • RPG-fan

Awesome, I'll try it out. I'm already playing Skyrim with mods that improve the graphics in the game that's way better than the unmodded/console version, but I'm curious on how this one will look. Now if Bethesda was to release DirectX 11 support then that will be so sweet.

Posted: February 7, 2012 10:00 PM
    RPG-fan
  • raymondb1981

I totally forgot the update was today. I'm very excited to see how Steamworks ends up working out. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Posted: February 7, 2012 7:57 PM
    raymondb1981
  • Trityler

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!

Posted: February 7, 2012 6:00 PM
    Trityler
  • dukeletoatreides

Jealous Jealous JEALOUS!!!! :-( Damn PC guys.

Posted: February 7, 2012 5:39 PM
    dukeletoatreides
  • bass_n_treble

INTERNET!!!!

SRS BSNS!!!!

Posted: February 7, 2012 3:39 PM
    bass_n_treble
  • Dazswolf

Kiss ass brown noser

Posted: February 7, 2012 3:33 PM
  • nintendo247

Its good to know that a massive serious giant of a game like Skyrim still knows how to have some fun. Its a nice change of pace from the normal heated feel of the game.

Posted: February 7, 2012 3:22 PM
    nintendo247
  • greenorange

Thank you for this article. That is all I can say. You most undoubtedly have produced this weblog into some thing special. You clearly know what you happen to be doing, you've covered a lot of bases.Thanks!

Posted: February 6, 2012 9:41 PM