Feedback: Final Fantasy 13-2 Edition

Posted: February 1, 2012
Feedback: Final Fantasy 13-2 Edition
This week on Feedback Blair Herter, Jessica Chobot and crew discuss Final Fantasy 13-2, Street Fighter X Tekken and Mass Effect 3.

• danilo2

Final Fantasy always give me a thrill. Right now I am playing pool games in perfectly sized windows. http://bit.ly/ysOgEk

Posted: February 15, 2012 5:55 AM
    danilo2
  • afromale626

Sony does have somewhat rental service for playstation plus users.

Posted: February 13, 2012 9:38 PM
  • HazelrahFiver

When watching Feedback, does anyone else get the impression that Jessica and Leah dislike one another? They always gain these certain expressions at times when the other says something they either think is stupid, or disagree with.

Posted: February 8, 2012 11:21 AM
    HazelrahFiver
  • sinosleep

The "hardcore gamer" getting ignored by Nintendo complaint is every bit as tiresome as the "we want new ip" complaints. Here's the facts people, Mario and Sonic at The Olympic games sells 5 million copies while games like Mad World, No More Heroes, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and Mirror's Edge have trouble reaching 1 million. Why should Nintendo get behind the hardcore gamer when that style of game doesn't sell on their console? Why should publishers put out tons of new IP when they can just sell 30 million copies of CoD 15? If you want hardcore games on Nintendo's consoles and new IP all over the place perhaps you should actually BUY them when they put them out. Otherwise regardless of how loud you scream with your mouths and keyboards your wallets are sending them a FAR louder message.

Posted: February 8, 2012 8:09 AM
    sinosleep
  • vampireslayer83

Here's my 2 cents on characters.
    Gears - Anya, Cole, Baird, or Carmine, a locust maybe
    Halo - One of the Reach Characters, Arbiter, somebody that isn't their main character

Other options - Viva Pinata characters, Banjo and Kazooie, Kameo, Joanna Dark

I think everyone forgets that Microsoft owns Rare and that they can use any characters they want.

We all know that since Jessica is in Mass Effect 3 and that she's a "doable" character that everyone in this forum will all be trying to get into her pants now.

For those that don't like FFXIII-2 you're missing out on a really enjoyable game. Sure, it's not for everybody, but then neither is COD.

Overall, great Feedback, keep up the great work.

Posted: February 7, 2012 8:21 AM
    vampireslayer83
  • yagamilighto

Jessica Chobot is sexy. Leah is really cute. Nice Feedback guys. Ninetendo is welcome to win back my heart anytime. AFter I've played and abused Bioshock Infinite for a while.

Posted: February 6, 2012 6:45 AM
    yagamilighto
  • ipaqi

Hey, people.

Question for Jessica - doesn't it feel just a wee bit creepifying to know that there are going to be people sexing up your in-game avatar?

I know it makes me feel weird enough that I probably won't do it - it's like, I "know" you (as a fan of G4), I know you're getting married, I've heard you talking on Feedback every week for months now, and it's always been Jessica Chobot, the person, not like a TV Series or Movie character like the other people on the ME3 cast.

Basically, I think it'd be like sexually harassing a coworker or something, and that just makes me feel weird, and most definitely not in a good way.

But, still, I don't think you *shouldn't* have gotten into the game, and congratulations on getting to do another awesome thing. Who knows, maybe it won't feel weird when I'm playing the game, but for now, I think our characters are going to be "friendzoned".

Posted: February 5, 2012 11:07 PM
    ipaqi
  • djboogymonster

I'm at 1:35. Please tell me Blair fixes that dag blasted headphone cord. It's distracting. THIS IS VISUAL MEDIA PEOPLE!

Posted: February 5, 2012 10:38 AM
    djboogymonster
  • Slayinfool

I hope that wasn't finally build of Jessica's character in the game? She looked really old. lol

Posted: February 5, 2012 8:46 AM
    Slayinfool
  • ZoMbIEx23x

Hi Jessica, my friend and I were discussing your popularity because he just found out 4 minutes ago (5:50pm 2/4/2012) that you're going to be in Mass Effect 3. He asked a pretty good question, why are you in Mass Effect 3? Why did Bioware make that decision? Did you ask to be in the game? What's the deal? When he announced your presence in ME3 someone said "Who's Jessica Chobot?".

Posted: February 4, 2012 2:55 PM
    ZoMbIEx23x
  • snakeeatingmouse

Happy Birthday Leah! I got you a pet Chocobo...Oh wait...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Posted: February 4, 2012 1:54 PM
    snakeeatingmouse
  • DJTahoe

Blair! Fix you headphone cord! It's getting more & more tangled as the weeks go by...

Posted: February 4, 2012 8:27 AM
  • Bloodthr0e

Well maybe instead of Master Chief and Marcus Fenix, they could have used...

Posted: February 3, 2012 5:05 PM
  • Bloodthr0e

Eyepet for the PS3 allows you to scan real world things into the game. I didn't know Nintendo was trying something like that. Doesn't matter. It's just a gimmick. It doesn't improve gaming and I don't a variety of swords or guns in my home to actually place in the games I play.

Posted: February 3, 2012 4:54 PM
  • purplefartmonkey

I THINK THEY SHOULD CALL THE WII U THE (WTF) OR THE (TRANSITION) LIKE THIS IS NINTENDOE'S TRANSITION FROM MAKING CONSOLES TO JUST MAKING GAMES FOR OTHER SYSTEMS JUST LIKE SEGA

Posted: February 3, 2012 3:52 PM
    purplefartmonkey
  • thevirg01

In my opinion the Wii U is Nintendo's answer to the iPad. When I see it, I think iPad with physical controls. Also the Nintendo store sounds like an Apple store, buy games, micro transactions, etc. I'm not putting it down, I actually think its a great way to bring the less techno crowd into tablet gaming.

Add the interface to the existing Wii, and there you go = People who are comfortable with the Wii will be less affraid of the Wii U, and nintento takes the crowd of people that haven't bought an iPad. The fact that it is actually usefull in your HD home console world, means every Wii user wil get one. I'd invest into Nintendo now if I had any $$ :).

P.S. Leah, how about Dinner sometime?

Posted: February 3, 2012 3:07 PM
  • thevirg01

P.S. Leah, how about Dinner sometime?

Posted: February 3, 2012 3:06 PM
  • thevirg01

Posted: February 3, 2012 3:03 PM
  • Lims

I thought I remembered hearing somewhere that Jessica Chobot was from Michigan, but now I definitely know for sure. I heard that little slip when she called it 'pop' instead of 'soda'. As a fellow Michigander, I call it 'pop' all the time. :P

Posted: February 3, 2012 1:33 PM
  • Bookmarkreader

mmmmm how bout not more Rob.

Posted: February 3, 2012 8:09 AM