A Tribute to Adam Sessler's Hair

Posted: January 17, 2012
A Tribute to Adam Sessler's Hair
After a long, slow crawl toward baldness, Adam Sessler decided to speed up the process, end the sham, and shave it all off. May your hair rest in peace, and may this loving tribute ease the pain.

• CloneKev

This whole G4 thing has gone down hill since Adam Sessler left. Game Trailers.com wll be my new source of news.

Posted: June 7, 2012 4:50 PM
    CloneKev
  • CloneKev

Posted: June 7, 2012 3:13 PM
    CloneKev
  • CloneKev

Posted: June 7, 2012 3:12 PM
    CloneKev
  • CloneKev

Posted: June 7, 2012 3:11 PM
    CloneKev
  • mikepjr

I miss him.... makes me cry that he left G4... he made the channel worth a damn to have... now that he's gone.... i don't care if i ever get G4 again..
    I even cried when Code Monkeys was canceled...

Why is G4 doing things?!

Posted: May 11, 2012 2:16 PM
    mikepjr
  • gamereaperx

epic

Posted: March 23, 2012 8:16 PM
    gamereaperx
  • drakethesnake

I LOVE the new look -- shaved with a mutton-chop-fade -- a perfect balance to keep you from looking like a serial killer. ;)

Posted: January 26, 2012 11:21 AM
  • Fox_Mulder

It's not so bad, Adam. Both of my brothers started losing their hair when they were 18.

Posted: January 20, 2012 11:12 PM
    Fox_Mulder
  • SHiFT.Di3S3L

i feel you man, but let's face it, some of us were just destined to be without hair as we get older. Don't worry though, I think you look better now without your hair than with it. You looked like some gangly brit-nerd, to be honest.

Posted: January 19, 2012 8:56 AM
  • EvilRyuga

My god. He actually did it. I only hope that Homer Simpson doesn't get the same idea.

Posted: January 18, 2012 5:24 PM
    EvilRyuga
  • Justindbz

We will remember.... I give this video 5 angry yet hopeful letters to the Rogaine company out of 5.

Posted: January 18, 2012 3:49 PM
    Justindbz
  • greymtns

Hell Yes Mr Sess!!! Looking Aerodynamic :D

I have/had the mane of long, dark blond/grey hair both women, and Fabio would be jealous of... and I've been clipper-shaving to the scalp now for 11 years. My co-workers at the time thought I'd been fired and replaced by some bald guy. It's all still there too, just itches too much when I try to grow it out.

Found out that day that I was allergic to fragrances, (shampoo!) as for the first time in my life my headaches cleared, (and haven't returned) Save the razors for special events though, I was rapidly sick of razor burn.

Summers are more comfortable...

Frankly, When my Wife sneaks up and licks me from the base of my skull upward it can make my knees collapse.

Oddly enough she's not the only one who's done so... Kind of startling in public, but at least we have cute friends.

Smooth Sailing good sir.

Posted: January 18, 2012 3:07 PM
    greymtns
  • sdltheman

Who sings that song, I've heard it more than once and I can't find it anywhere but here on G4!

Posted: January 18, 2012 2:37 PM
    sdltheman
  • animeandmangarule

Your hair shall live on,... FOREVER!

Posted: January 18, 2012 2:18 PM
    animeandmangarule
  • slapshotsal

Hey, welcome to the club. Did that back in 1998, less than a month after my daughter was born. Looked in the mirror and knew it was time. Enjoy the freedom and the extra money from not purchasing shampoo.

Posted: January 18, 2012 2:05 PM