Max Payne 3 Targeting And Weapons Trailer

Posted: January 18, 2012
Max Payne 3 Targeting And Weapons Trailer
Rockstar Games give you an inside look at the targeting mechanics and weapons in Max Payne 3.

• tylerbrad99

Such an awesome trailer man.

http://www.angeljackets.com/ products/Max-Payne-Faux-Leathe r-Coat.html

Posted: May 2, 2012 6:01 AM
    tylerbrad99
  • Gamemaster95

@sploodgegod
    I only played the demo of one so that's definitely why i missed that.

Posted: January 28, 2012 12:32 PM
    Gamemaster95
  • Gamemaster95

@sploodgegod
    i only played the demo of one so that's definitely why i missed that one.

Posted: January 28, 2012 12:30 PM
    Gamemaster95
  • sploodgegod

Actually mix matching dual wield guns is not a new feature to game, it is in atleast one other game that I know of which is Just Cause 2...

Posted: January 27, 2012 2:58 PM
    sploodgegod
  • brokeguy2222

breaking bad..... the video game .... lol looks great

Posted: January 21, 2012 6:52 PM
    brokeguy2222
  • mkaydm

yawn*

Posted: January 18, 2012 8:14 PM
    mkaydm
  • littleb242

oh man, rockstar is king when it comes to games.this will be a must buy for me but then again what rockstar game isn't

Posted: January 18, 2012 7:34 PM
    littleb242
  • Graphicsgod

God this game looks so freakin beautiful!! But without the hair, the black leather jacket, and noire dark city feel it just doesn't feel like a MP game!!

On a side note, this game really needs "Soldier of Fortune" gore!! You can't have an over the top game three times in a row without the gore!! It's like MK40 still using green blood..

And on another side note, that bald head has me thinking Nakatomi Plaza mod for this game.. heh heh.

Posted: January 18, 2012 5:54 PM
    Graphicsgod
  • DarthHerter

RockStar you guys never seize to amaze me.

Posted: January 18, 2012 5:21 PM
    DarthHerter
  • Raylin

It looks....Beautiful lol

Posted: January 18, 2012 4:50 PM
    Raylin
  • Gamemaster95

Varied wielding, can't wait for that. As far as i know that's a new mechanic, if it isnt could anyone tell me what other game or games have it?

Posted: January 18, 2012 4:05 PM
    Gamemaster95
  • greymtns

LMAO, Is some developer stalking me and scanning me when I'm not looking? I Have that shirt somewhere!!!

My wife issued an edict that I wasn't allowed to dress "scary" anymore, and the collection of Hawaiian shirts began.

Personally... I think it's more visually disturbing at times than the leathers I used to wear when riding.

Hit HIlo Hattie"s if you visit any of the Islands, It's the Originator of these delightful abombinations. They have a website, but the physical stores have better selections by far. Aloha Republic also a very good choice for those of you who want to sear the eyes of those you pass.

Posted: January 18, 2012 3:27 PM
    greymtns
  • Nemesyst

actually i take that back, mix and matching duel wielding guns is new, and i cant wait to run around with a Deagle in one hand and a gauge in the other!

Posted: January 18, 2012 10:31 AM
  • Nemesyst

none of these mechanics are new to max payne except the cover...but you have bullet time which means you dont need cover like in other games. with that being said, im still wetting my pants over this, max payne is hands down the best 3rd person shooter franchise on the market, and all around intensely fun to play.

Posted: January 18, 2012 10:30 AM
  • JarmenKell700

so wait.... Stranglehold 2?

Posted: January 18, 2012 10:20 AM