Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Gameplay Preview

Posted: January 12, 2012
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Gameplay Preview
G4's Donell Tucker and Jake Gaskill give you a preview look into Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning by showing off one of the biggest boss battle you will encounter. Learn everything you need to know about Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in this video.

• LongMuckDong

Rad preview - can tell it's from a way newer build than the demo is built on... this is going to be epic early Feb, oh 'jeahh!

Posted: January 19, 2012 8:04 AM
    LongMuckDong
  • Numbertoxy

I'm still on the fence about it. Hopefully this demo changes that! :D

Posted: January 15, 2012 12:31 PM
    Numbertoxy
  • InnerRise

I really don't think anybody is checking for this game.

It just isn't anything special at all.

The only chance it has is to be released in the drout period, but considering we already have more than enough games from the recent season to fill that void, it still won't have a chance.

Posted: January 13, 2012 7:24 PM
    InnerRise
  • doinyomama

I wonder if they disabled most quests in the demo?

Posted: January 13, 2012 3:55 PM
    doinyomama
  • 2ply

Oh and.. where is your hood when you are actually playing?

In the menu screen it clearly showed one was equipt.

Posted: January 13, 2012 10:54 AM
    2ply
  • 2ply

Yes, stat points return at last!

It's kind of funny how Jake mentions stat points being a selling point, when they used to be such a standard feature in RPG's. But most newer/popular RPG's now have gotten rid of them in favour making it simpiler and being accessible to everyone, i've always disliked that.

So even something so simple is most definetly a selling point for me, I loves me some custom stat building lol.

There is something I want to ask that I havn't seen mentioned anywhere yet:

Does the game have diffirent difficulty settings?

The AI seems rather easy in all the vids i've seen, so i'm hoping it adapts another "old-school" RPG feature by having difficulties selectable at the start or something.

Posted: January 13, 2012 10:50 AM