Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City "Triple Threat" Cinematic Trailer

Posted: January 9, 2012
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City "Triple Threat" Cinematic Trailer
Capcom released a new cinematic trailer for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City featuring the members of the US Spec Ops team , the Umbrella Security Service and the flesh eating zombies battling it out.

• UndeadRage0

cant wait to pick this up in a few weeks! :]

Posted: March 6, 2012 6:10 AM
    UndeadRage0
  • Jsfate

@ProudFilipino Missing the old days are we? haha I was in my teens back in that time frame I know I miss the pricing for gas unlike now. by the way! any metalheads out there, listen to All round the world - Saliva(New single) I think it'd go nicely blowin heads off in this game!

Posted: March 1, 2012 2:38 PM
  • Viciousdom

If only the movies were this good !

Posted: February 21, 2012 11:29 PM
    Viciousdom
  • smiththestoner

this looks like it's gonna be one of the best resi games yet,it annoys me that people compare it to l4d, when this is obviously different and alot better than it, the return of zombies is obviously amazing and i can't see why people keep moaning about how it's a action game when this is a SPIN-OFF, resi 6 is the next in the canon franchise and just so you know the trailer they shown for it makes it look immense.

Posted: February 15, 2012 4:52 AM
    smiththestoner
  • Gamemaster95

@hellterskelter89
    don't know how i mixed those up, the tounge part should've kept me from making a mistake that simple.

Posted: January 28, 2012 12:23 PM
    Gamemaster95
  • jefferygaines

this is the best resident evil game they have make.

Posted: January 15, 2012 1:10 PM
    jefferygaines
  • jefferygaines

the traile show us how the will be so awsome and the gameplay for resident evil so fun.

Posted: January 15, 2012 1:02 PM
    jefferygaines
  • LoH Militant

Bad Ass baby yeah

Posted: January 13, 2012 10:55 AM
    LoH+Militant
  • ZMX82

Guys really give this some thought. The game look amazing, (i've already preordered) but from the gameplay they have released, this game has infinite respawns (excluding hero mode).

Dont you think that is lazy developing and just bad gameplay period? You can run out shoot tyrant 5 time, die, respawn and repeat 400 times until he's dead with no "you lose" or any consequences that i am aware of. that just screams terrible experience and easy gameplay to me. i really hope they fix that.

Resident Evil isnt about unlimited bullets and unlimited lives and blowing up buildings. this isnt a michael bay film. this is survival horror at its finest. the game play should reflect that. lets hope they tweak it a bit.

Posted: January 12, 2012 6:29 PM
  • Hellfromabove

Anyone else read "Raccoon City Annual Fap" the first time you saw the banner at the beginning of the trailer?

Posted: January 12, 2012 9:33 AM
  • gmac196

If gas prices were only that low again....

Posted: January 11, 2012 11:45 PM
    gmac196
  • Lacking_Fractal

Looks like what Left 4 Dead should've been.

Posted: January 11, 2012 12:09 PM
    Lacking_Fractal
  • wolflee

Nothing that I have seen of this game would leave me to believe that it is anything short of amazing. I am really excited.

Posted: January 11, 2012 9:50 AM
    wolflee
  • Onslaught723

This trailer made me a lot more interested in the game. I'm glad games keep coming out with cinematic trailers. They are so fun to watch.

Posted: January 10, 2012 1:54 PM
    Onslaught723
  • bhieb2

I hope they make a mode where we can also play as that group of Spec Ops because from the trailer they look freaking amazing.

Posted: January 10, 2012 1:39 PM
    bhieb2
  • xMetalxHead

They all have the accuracy of retarted monkeys...

Posted: January 10, 2012 12:40 PM
    xMetalxHead
  • jefferygaines

this resident evil is so awsome and game look so real.

Posted: January 10, 2012 12:33 PM
    jefferygaines
  • tcs0

The three corner combat looks hectic. hopefully the Ai will improve though.

Posted: January 10, 2012 12:23 PM
    tcs0
  • DrBadAss13

did i just witness heaven in a trailer! Zombies are back, baby!

Posted: January 10, 2012 10:15 AM
    DrBadAss13
  • gamejunkie44

The trailer is amazing. I'm sincerly hoping that the game looks and feels like it does in the trailer. Then it might be able to stand up to RE4.

Posted: January 9, 2012 11:58 PM