Best of 2011: Best Soundtrack, Mobile Game, Motion Control

Posted: December 14, 2011
Best of 2011: Best Soundtrack, Mobile Game, Motion Control
X-Play presents the Best of 2011 Award for Best Soundtrack, Best Mobile Game, and Best Motion Control Game, all in one fell swoop!

• Javelin12

I made some replies thinking that the award was for "Best Motion Controls" not "Best Game that Uses Motion Controls". Keep that in mind when reading my replies below.

Posted: December 27, 2011 10:45 PM
    Javelin12
  • AdamNW

I've put about 12 hours into Skyward Sword and I find DC2 to be far more enjoyable.

Posted: December 16, 2011 12:17 AM
    AdamNW
  • SwordManDii

And they continue saying that this is the most trusted videogame website????

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the best game of the year.

Posted: December 15, 2011 10:38 PM
    SwordManDii
  • sult1

I no longer care if I sound like a "fanboy", I just need to get this out:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED SKYWARD SWORD?! THE GAME WHERE YOU HAVE TO PULL THE NUNCHUCK BACK TO USE THE BOW? AND JUST DANCE, A GAME WHERE YOU HAVE TO COPY DANCE MOVES WINS?!

When they called out Skyward Sword, I said "Okay, fine. Lots of people say worse things about Zelda nowadays." But now I can honestly say G4 is a BIASED MOTHERFER. Excuse me for my French.

Posted: December 15, 2011 6:58 PM
    sult1
  • luckyvonstreetz

at least this confirms that the people on G4 are incompetent fools.

why do you guys hate Zelda so much? Why can't you just accept that a wii game can be better than games on the other consoles?
    Zelda is the best motion game, hell zelda is the best game of 2011 period.

Posted: December 15, 2011 8:30 AM
    luckyvonstreetz
  • Tataki13

At least you gave Skyward Sword best soundtrack, but giving best motion control to Dance Central is one of the most ludicrous insults I have ever seen.

Posted: December 15, 2011 7:09 AM
  • Tataki13

...And any respect I had left for this site after X-PLAY's comments on the deathmatch results are now gone for good. This is why I hate people.

Posted: December 15, 2011 7:03 AM
  • WiiUmad

They might as well have said "We hate Zelda and will do everything to make it win as few awards as possible!"

I know that sounds fanboyish, but come on, dance games can be fun for some people, but I highly doubt anyone loves to play them as much as people love to play Skyward Sword.

Posted: December 15, 2011 7:03 AM
    WiiUmad
  • KROsus

Are they fking kidding me? Dance Central 2 beat Skyward Sword? Eff this shet...

Posted: December 14, 2011 10:54 PM