World of Warcraft Hour of Twilight Gameplay Video

Posted: November 23, 2011
World of Warcraft Hour of Twilight Gameplay Video
World of Warcraft Patch 4.3, Hour of Twilight, is coming soon. It will feature three new 5-man dungeons, the Deathwing raid Dragon Soul, a raid finder, transmogrification, void storage, and an updated Darkmoon Faire.

• allyssa

I got all my Elder scrolls V: Skyrim mods from a legit site:

Skyrim save editor, Skyrim Nude Females ...etc

Thanks!

Posted: December 24, 2011 9:03 PM
  • cry_of_paine

You forgot to mention the new race they introduced - the Sparkly Vampire. :)

Posted: November 30, 2011 11:24 AM
    cry_of_paine
  • macross2012

WOW this game is so tired. This was a really poor update and the LAST patch players of wow will see for 12-16 months. Really nothing new here except 5 mins of work that blizzard did.

So glad Star Wars is 16 days away for people who pre-orderd..

Posted: November 30, 2011 8:44 AM
    macross2012
  • jjfan1

I used to play WoW very religiously. I was level 60 just before Burning Crusade and stopped just after the release of Cataclysm. Within all of this time, Ive never raided. Maybe its time to jump back in.

Posted: November 30, 2011 7:40 AM
    jjfan1
  • teac77

I've honestly never defeated Illidan or the Lich King. The Raid Finder should really help WoW newbies like me.

Posted: November 29, 2011 8:30 PM
    teac77
  • Alphaq1888

All I got to say is....HELL YEAH!!!

Our guild has already finished the new instances. Tomorrow we are raiding!

Can't wait until I can get some new trinkets from Dragon Soul. Protection Warrior's always need more Mastery!

FOR THE HORDE!!!

P.S. Those legendary daggers are just sick!! Good Luck Leah! All I know is that you have to pickpocket a boss in Dragon Soul. Let us know when you get them!!!

Posted: November 29, 2011 7:10 PM
    Alphaq1888
  • Nikole

Wow! This looks great! Thanks for the update Leah-bear!

Posted: November 29, 2011 6:48 PM