Final Fantasy XIII-2 "Battle of Valhalla" Trailer

Posted: November 23, 2011
Final Fantasy XIII-2 "Battle of Valhalla" Trailer
Behold as Final Fantasy XIII-2 protagonists Serah Farron and Noel Kreiss square off in an epic battle involving creature-filled armies, earth-rupturing superpowers, and, of course, perfectly manicured hair.

• luckey7

HD......... :0 ... it so pretty....

Posted: December 16, 2011 1:09 PM
    luckey7
  • luckey7

i cant wait for this game pre ordered it yesterday now for the wait..... tick tock... i want it soooo bad!!!!

Posted: December 5, 2011 3:26 PM
    luckey7
  • Koemas

FFXIII had a decent combat system, not the best but one of the better systems. I liked it was faster paced as you were constantly switching your teams to appropriate paradigms to accommodate for the battle. However, you didnt really get to experience the full effect of this battle system till much later thanks to your party being split up half the game...

What I really disliked about FFXIII was how they said the game wouldn't be linear near the end of the game. All they did was plop you into a overly large map full of repetitive monster hunting-missions. I just hope that 13-2 isn't the same definition for "non-linear gameplay" they used for FFXIII.

Posted: December 4, 2011 5:34 PM
    Koemas
  • ManslawterX

FFX was the best, as well as 7. FFXIII was definitely linear and different and glad I still remember how the good old FF games were.

Posted: December 4, 2011 5:25 PM
  • THEeveryLASTinitial

I love FF but FF13 made some big mistakes. I just hope that they work on some things like less linear gameplay, dialogue, and a more mature EXECUTION of a story. They normally think of good story concepts but sometimes don't follow through. The combat wasn't too bad.

Posted: December 2, 2011 9:20 AM
  • luckey7

they better let u be lighting she was and is badass! i cant wait for this game!!!

Posted: December 2, 2011 7:03 AM
    luckey7
  • Tmidiman

The cut-scenes look good as always, but what about the gameplay?

Posted: November 25, 2011 9:11 PM
    Tmidiman
  • Rob481240

Never been a huge fan of Final Fantasy games, but the graphics look decent. I never understood that if it's a "final" fantasy, how come they're on number 13 now?

Posted: November 25, 2011 5:44 PM
    Rob481240
  • shdwlink5

I'm not bashing on the trailer, I love FF not matter how far it goes, but you know, eventually the female characters in the games will have to be either full nude or go to an inch from being full nude. I'm sure they're running out of sexy character designs by now :P

Posted: November 25, 2011 12:41 PM
    shdwlink5
  • judgement031701

These new Final Fantasy games that are coming out are by far the worst way to spend money. Yah the graphics and linear gameplay is pretty impressive but lets get real here. There is no way they can call this a Final Fantasy game. Really the last decent one they made was 10. 12 had a good running but still fail short of impressive. Why are we continuing with this point A-B bull that really is ruining the series itself. I still have all my old Final Fantasy games you know which ones I am talking about. The ones that introduced a open world far before the playstation 3 was even thought of. I swear if I see one more point A-B game come out of these studios with the label that kept me entertained through my child hood I will boycott for the rest of my days. Come on get on the right path give us something we want and what we are known to love. Quit trying to impress us with a graphical put together mess to tell a story and show us our roots we once knew and keep the graphics.

Posted: November 25, 2011 10:56 AM
  • DJ15

Holy Crap its Liara! *Don't hurt me* :P

Posted: November 25, 2011 8:29 AM
    DJ15
  • nightryder79

wow a lot of posts saying it's boring or out of place/ line but i thought the graphics was great and i will be purchasing it to add to my other FF games( 1-12 ) iv'e collected and played over the years so ppl need to stop with the BS because we both know that YOU will be purchasing this game too

Posted: November 25, 2011 1:06 AM
  • mildpooptastic

whoa that just looks sooo stupid and boring.

Posted: November 24, 2011 7:39 PM
    mildpooptastic
  • Niceneasy

Sooo... maybe it's just me, but whats with the hate for the trailer exactly? I don't get it. Someone mind to help?

Posted: November 24, 2011 6:23 PM
    Niceneasy
  • X_requiem_X

i dunno, im a little nervous about a direct sequel since FF X-2

Posted: November 24, 2011 3:44 PM
  • rocketpackpanda

What a horrible trailer for such a big franchise game

Posted: November 24, 2011 1:55 PM
    rocketpackpanda
  • hoof_hearted4

excited for this. want FF13 Versus though. but still excited for this! just finished FF13 too :D

Posted: November 24, 2011 1:27 PM
    hoof_hearted4
  • CustosIntusSilentium

Is it sad that I'm looking more forward to the HD remastered version of X than this?

Posted: November 24, 2011 12:05 PM
    CustosIntusSilentium
  • Heartland

Who on earth wrote this opening!!

Posted: November 24, 2011 11:26 AM
    Heartland
  • mlriley

Man... whoever wrote this article can't spell for shi'ite.

Posted: November 24, 2011 11:22 AM