Alison Haislip's Final Farewell Behind-the-Scenes

Posted: November 8, 2011
Alison Haislip's Final Farewell Behind-the-Scenes

Longtime Attack of the Show correspondent and all around wonderful person, Alison Haislip reflects upon her time at G4, recounts some of her favorite AOTS moments, sends her love to fans, and talks about the film projects she has in the works, post-G4.

• ChoKeller

Goodbye and good luck Allison. i will miss you dearly and hope that you future is very bright. come back and visit soon.

Posted: December 12, 2011 9:55 AM
    ChoKeller
  • Xsuit

I'm not ashamed to admit I teared up a bit.

Posted: November 27, 2011 7:00 PM
    Xsuit
  • Nocturnaldrum

Godspeed Alison!!!

Posted: November 20, 2011 7:19 PM
  • rbutler89

I LOVE Candace and i hate to troll but Alison SHOULD have been the new co-host HANDS DOWN.. i dont mean to dwell but its true..anyway, I just wanna say Alison U are an amazingly talented, beautiful, smart, funny women and you WILL make as far as you want to... Best of luck Alison, even tho I believe you wont even need it.. G4 just lost a GREAT one

Posted: November 17, 2011 9:26 PM
    rbutler89
  • Cathartic Denoument

We'll all miss you gravely on G4, but us true fans will continue to follow you on your new projects (& on Twitter!), and support you all the way. =D
    [Your 2 new projects sound like a Big Bang Theory & Eureka type projects..?]
    Thank you for giving us a proper (& a more elaborated) goodbye.
    Sending so much love your way, Alison. <3<3<3

Stay awesome, amazing, bad@$$, & classy, Ms. Haislip.

Posted: November 17, 2011 11:35 AM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • RealMrDowntown

I stopped watching AOTS after they passed over Alison for 'nails on the chalkboard' candace - Now I have no reason to come back - Sorry Kev

Posted: November 15, 2011 5:09 PM
    RealMrDowntown
  • Arodin

That was sweet. Alison is a very special person with a very special ass. She, and her ass, will be sorely missed.

Posted: November 11, 2011 1:46 PM
    Arodin
  • pL4tiNumfi5t

Best of Luck! Needless to say, looking forward to your future projects.

Posted: November 11, 2011 11:29 AM
    pL4tiNumfi5t
  • rikkuster

Such a cool girl, I'm looking forward to see what these new shows you're doing are.

Posted: November 11, 2011 11:27 AM
    rikkuster
  • rljensen3

Thanks for having the respect to say good bye to us fans the right way. You are a class act. Until your next adventure.

Always a fan

Posted: November 11, 2011 11:06 AM
    rljensen3
  • starcharter

You are going to be missed for sure,But never really gone from your fans at G4. Have a wonderful life,And much success in what you do next.Also fantastic legs! YEAH!!.And hot as ever Alison!

Posted: November 11, 2011 12:53 AM
    starcharter
  • Superberto

Posted: November 10, 2011 4:43 PM
  • Athtsak

May good fortune smile upon you miss Haislip.
    I know you will succeed.
    I have been following you from the very start and I'm glad you doing what you like to do.

Cheers from Montreal,Qc, Canada.

Go get 'em girl.

Posted: November 9, 2011 9:31 PM
    Athtsak
  • Giovanni117

Good Luck with your future endeavors.

Posted: November 9, 2011 7:25 PM
    Giovanni117
  • Gamedude90

I love Alison so much. I will miss her on G4, but I will keeping following her because she is awesome. Hope she comes back someday to do interviews and what not.

Posted: November 9, 2011 3:30 PM
    Gamedude90
  • blackjesuspwns

Alison, I will really miss you. Well, I noticed that you were going to leave G4 when you stopped The Feed. I will love to see you in person 1 day. I hope you are confident (I don't know about the spelling) with everything! You were and still are a good person. I wish you luck and a good show, can you do this? What am I kidding, OBVEISLY (I don't know about the spelling) YOU CAN! The show will be good, I just know it.

Sincerly, Evan ;^)

Posted: November 9, 2011 12:23 PM
  • Asani

A beautiful class act all the way! Love you Alison and will definitely miss you on G4!

Posted: November 9, 2011 12:22 PM
    Asani
  • blackjesuspwns

I shalt miss thee! HAVE A GREAT LIFE, AND HAVE GOOD INTERVEIWS!

Posted: November 9, 2011 12:13 PM
  • TheI3igD

can i take your place? i couldn't think of anywhere else i would rather work, even if i'm making minimum wage and have to sleep next to the dumpster. as long as there's a shower i can use somewhere.

I already follow you on twitter and couldnt agree more on that Voice spam. thank the maker thats over with

Posted: November 9, 2011 10:50 AM