Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Preview

Posted: October 31, 2011
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Preview
Listen in to Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling on using the three Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer strike packages Specialist, Assault, and Support.

• juskingme

When did this MW2 DLC come out????

Posted: November 8, 2011 11:22 AM
    juskingme
  • boogyman1313

I agree in a few ways i love black ops and all the hype battlefield got and the reviews it was getting it sounded great then when i got it and the campaign was crap and hell the multi. player isnt much better i was dissapointed in everyway i can only hope in that mw3 is not full of it and ninenightmares just like you said the heli is just like from homefront i guess only time and 65 bucks later will tell

Posted: November 4, 2011 2:45 AM
    boogyman1313
  • HOIRiIZON

Hey are you telling me Call of Duty doesn't have dedicated servers? If not, with all the money they make how is that possible? Well gears 3 said it has them ? But you would never know it, you get stuck on everything in that game.

Posted: November 1, 2011 10:35 PM
    HOIRiIZON
  • h0use0fc4rds

Wish this would have came out when I was at a point in my life where I could devote days to ranking up everything. But, after playing MMOs and shooters based on the model of YOU CAN RANK UP ANYTHING!!!! it is just going to be a boring grind. The campaign will at least be fun a couple times. Can not say that for Battlefield 3.

I bet this will be just like Black OPs. Fun for a weekend then just a required grind of run and gun. If this game really does appeal to all players; then I guess I will quit my job and drop out of school. Good thing it won't.

tl;dr This game is not going to do it for me because there are no dedicated servers. Play a game of Black Ops next to a buddy and watch how different your two screens look during kills. Do not get me started on the hacking for the PC version... they are already out.

Posted: November 1, 2011 12:20 PM
    h0use0fc4rds
  • gto3113

I am a Battlefield fan. IO avoided MW2 because of lack of dedicated servers. Played the Alter IW version had a blast. I bought MW3 because they said there were going to be servers. Now I find out only servers un-ranked. I can't get my money back now. trust has gone out the window, I don't care how good they make any game ever again. I'm done with liars.

Posted: November 1, 2011 10:52 AM
    gto3113
  • UnJakeable

seems bloated to me

Posted: November 1, 2011 10:05 AM
  • ninenightmares

Not to be a troll but didn't Homefront have that little helicopter recon thing?.

Posted: November 1, 2011 8:39 AM
    ninenightmares
  • PlayStationNation

Love this!!!!!

Posted: November 1, 2011 8:23 AM
  • Count_Da_Money

@Fb62 Agree 100%. I have Battlefield 3 now and will have MW3 next Tuesday. I'm a huge fan of both series, mainly because of the differences you mentioned.

Posted: November 1, 2011 8:13 AM
    Count_Da_Money
  • Fb62

WHY DONT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT CALL OF DUTY AND BATTLEFIELD 3 ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAMES?!?!

call of duty is a competitive close range whos goona shoot the other person first kind of game.. battlefield is a gigantic map, snipe people from a mile away, sick shot game.. they have two completely different feel online, and are great in their own way. I love sniping people in battlefield its amazing, but i like call of duty better because i like the super fast paced, you die or i die, gameplay

Posted: October 31, 2011 6:52 PM