The First 15: Battlefield 3

Posted: October 25, 2011
The First 15: Battlefield 3
Check out the first 15 minutes of gameplay for EA's Battlefield 3.

• Achievement71G

I'm exactly 2 minutes in and I really really want this game.

Posted: October 26, 2011 9:20 PM

xjohn
  • xjohn

xbox360 got the better look i think

Posted: October 26, 2011 12:31 PM
    xjohn
  • dangerousjo44

and the cod mw3 ppl shoudnt be mad that bf3 looks better hell keep in mind its the best looking shooter off all time so far
    i mean tell me this how many continuation games out there or coming out later on this year really look that much better then its predecessor huh now keep in mind bf3 predecessor is like 6 years old so its alot easyer for bf3 to look better cus its the first of its story and everything else while on the other hand mw3 was in a continuation and was just going to make the normal graphics update like all other continuations games do like masseffect 3 assassins creed 4 gow3 resistance 3 and uc3

Posted: October 26, 2011 5:46 AM
    dangerousjo44
  • CoolerThanYourMom

so....you have the first 15 but not a review? are there only certain games you guys get early to review or are you just taking your time seeing as its been out almost 2 days, im sure nerds all over have beaten it and written their own review by now.

Posted: October 25, 2011 11:40 PM
    CoolerThanYourMom
  • CoolerThanYourMom

Posted: October 25, 2011 11:37 PM
    CoolerThanYourMom
  • pingerdinger

I only have two problems and one will be fixed in a matter of days. One is the servers keep crashing and thats something EA has a problem of in new releases. The other was I felt the single player ending was a disapointment. But its a battlefield game people, its not for the faint of heart and people who run and gun will die and die again.

Posted: October 25, 2011 8:24 PM
    pingerdinger
  • pingerdinger

Posted: October 25, 2011 8:24 PM
    pingerdinger
  • pingerdinger

Posted: October 25, 2011 8:23 PM
    pingerdinger
  • sjruns

I bought the game today. As I am playing it, the graphics in my opinion, is not what I expected it to be...but I have to continue playing so more. I've only played the single player for 30 min...

Posted: October 25, 2011 8:00 PM
    sjruns
  • TheRealTmoney06

HOW CAN A GAME HAVE SO MUCH HYPE AND NOT EVEN BE THAT GOOD??? the beta absolutely ruined it for so many people....it was good and all...but it was nothing to what we all saw on that PC trailer....they FOOLED THE SHT OUT OF EVERYONE....getting the best shots of graphics for PC so it looks good...but its terrible on consoles.....IM BUYING IT PEOPLE....but i think it wont last me longer than mw3 will..thats all im saying..

Posted: October 25, 2011 6:15 PM
  • jddh1

LOL. I think this guy was playing on Easy mode.

Posted: October 25, 2011 5:45 PM
    jddh1
  • sironslaught

This will be amazing. better then mw3???? we will find out

Posted: October 25, 2011 4:31 PM
  • UltraViolence74

nothing ground breaking here...

Posted: October 25, 2011 2:33 PM
    UltraViolence74
  • cracker1138

:( my ps3 broke last night right when i got home from getting the game at midnight......im.....saddened. ...my progress will be lost for darksouls, thats taking my mind of not being able to play bf3.

Posted: October 25, 2011 12:14 PM
    cracker1138
  • goon3k

The only game franchise that EA is known for is Fifa and Mass effect, other than that, the company can just go to hell.

Posted: October 25, 2011 11:05 AM
  • england7

eyegasm

Posted: October 25, 2011 10:02 AM
    england7
  • titanrage83

the single player is alot better than the multiplayer thats for sure

Posted: October 25, 2011 9:17 AM
    titanrage83
  • EF_Brian

This is the most coolest game

Posted: October 25, 2011 9:15 AM