Kart Driver - A G4 Films Presentation

Posted: October 25, 2011
Kart Driver - A G4 Films Presentation
Fury and obsession leads a heroic plumber to seek out and bring home his damsel in distress, even if it means facing off with a creature from the very bowels of hell. Kart Driver is a short film presented by G4 Films and directed by Drew Daywalt.

• HicksTom5

my buddy's sister-in-law makes $72 an hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her income was $8311 just working on the computer for a few hours. Here's the site MakeCash4. com

Posted: November 1, 2011 5:52 AM
    HicksTom5
  • Xtraflossy

I was waiting for Mario to eat a star and go all crazy on people.

Posted: October 31, 2011 6:22 AM
    Xtraflossy
  • A1B3R7I

Why is this not working :(

Posted: October 30, 2011 2:21 PM
  • abloobudoo009

"Are you using too? Make you feel like a big man?" The dialogue in this short is phenomenal.

Posted: October 30, 2011 11:10 AM
    abloobudoo009
  • WWE_is_real

Princess Peach is adorable.

Posted: October 27, 2011 6:31 PM
    WWE_is_real
  • Xsuit

Ah man, that was great! *applause* I love these short films.

Posted: October 27, 2011 5:28 PM
    Xsuit
  • coleboy81

Great job Steven. I hope to see more in the future!

Posted: October 27, 2011 5:04 PM
  • Havik6

that is one pissedoff man-ape; effin luvd it cant wait for Lv.2

Posted: October 27, 2011 12:55 PM
  • BlackwellBethany

BlackwellBethany's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: October 27, 2011 11:46 AM
    BlackwellBethany
  • Goddhand

This was far better than Mortal Kombat: Legacy, and I am not necessarily happy about that.

Posted: October 27, 2011 7:27 AM
    Goddhand
  • JKING2012

Epic is the word!! (NutShots included)

Posted: October 27, 2011 12:34 AM
  • theflusheddotcom

Love it! Could have done without the pimple gunk!

Posted: October 26, 2011 11:34 PM
    theflusheddotcom
  • vitXras

mario is the little brother and i think he called mario the little brother

Posted: October 26, 2011 5:36 PM
    vitXras
  • Tsuiyo

This was hilarious XD

Posted: October 26, 2011 2:29 PM
    Tsuiyo
  • shotty46290

I think it was pretty good but I agree with slartibartfest. He should have been in a kart and with donkey kong. Really? When I saw the dk tie. I thought that it was some future dk that came out of a test tube

Posted: October 26, 2011 9:18 AM
    shotty46290
  • slartibartfest

this website doesn't work well. it posted my last comment like six times after taking about a half an hour to process my comment

Posted: October 26, 2011 4:41 AM
    slartibartfest
  • slartibartfest

I get that it's trying to be serious like taxi driver, but yeah I agree with most of the other comments that at least a kart should have been involved with some pov shots. And since when is Luigi the older brother? I sort of understand why dk is a humanoid, I think they're trying to play on the word gorilla as it's used in jersey shore language, a gorilla juicehead is someone who works out alot, but this dk was kind of fat and gross, is that where the donkey came in? Methinks the title should have been a play on the title donkey kong instead.

Posted: October 26, 2011 4:35 AM