Battlefield 3 Launch Trailer

Posted: October 21, 2011
Battlefield 3 Launch Trailer
EA and DICE presents their launch trailer for Battlefield 3 featuring more intense cinematic scenes from the single player campaign.

• BoydofZINJ

I am about to get it, i better be crying with the story... and i hope them graphic glitches of soldiers looking like three headed hydras are gone!

Posted: October 24, 2011 7:14 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • Nic2Score

wow...chills through out the trailer. this campaign has got CoD beat buy a long shot. cant wait to play every part of this game. thumbs up if you agree!

Posted: October 24, 2011 2:15 PM
    Nic2Score
  • falco22

Woooooo midnight!!! What playlist you guys playin first?

I'm headin straight online to test out these maps. Campaign must wait at least a few hours...

Posted: October 24, 2011 11:53 AM
    falco22
  • jsktrogdor

/me just realized this is a sequel to BF2 not Bad Company....

daaaammmmnnnnnn.....

Posted: October 24, 2011 8:41 AM
    jsktrogdor
  • noobgeneral

ahhh....if only mw3 looked that incredible..

Posted: October 24, 2011 3:32 AM
    noobgeneral
  • hurdleking09

12:01 AM....counting down the hours!!!

Posted: October 23, 2011 11:17 PM
    hurdleking09
  • crazyfooinc

Broketober, here I come! :-D

Naa, I've had my preorder down since March ^-^

Posted: October 23, 2011 4:28 PM
    crazyfooinc
  • Blitzkaiser

Midnight release come on!

Posted: October 23, 2011 6:59 AM
  • XxDannyBoixX

MW3"Man I wish I was BF3"

Posted: October 22, 2011 6:04 PM
  • TwinShivs

First BF3 trailer I've watched and there's only 2 things I can find that make this game different from MW. 1) You're playing as an American in a squad as opposed to a British SpecOPs soldier. 2) You aren't fighting to stop a Russian bent on Chaos and Destruction.

These observations lead me to wonder why all of you loud, apoplectic, mouth-breathers try to set one game over the other?

My plan is to buy both, I'd bet I'll come out with more general enjoyment than any of you narrow-minded individuals.

Posted: October 22, 2011 3:14 PM
    TwinShivs
  • Achievement71G

It looks like a movie trailer and looks fantastic. I'm sold.

Posted: October 22, 2011 3:14 PM
    Achievement71G
  • IIFlippy

Holy Bejeesus that was awesome...

Posted: October 22, 2011 1:51 PM
    IIFlippy
  • Zero_12975

let's face it, COD has remained stagnate.doing nothing to improve itself. there are those who say that COD is more infantry based, i say bull$%$#. that is just an excuse. there is no real excuse for doing basically the same damn thing for the past few games. all the other top shooters bring something a little different to the table. it hurts me so much to see COD degrade like this. they don't even have to do anything overly extraordinary.

the only thing COD MIGHT beat BF3 on is the single player story, and that's MIGHT, i'm only saying this cos i have no idea how BF storylines flow, this will be the very first BF game i ever played. it goes without saying that BF 3 will a$$ rape online play, and we all know that online play is a huge role in games today. COD is VERY lucky Halo 4 was coming out around the same time cos frankly, halo always had COD beaten in just about every freaking field (although this is just my opinion, i could be totally wrong).

Posted: October 22, 2011 1:38 PM
    Zero_12975
  • cjbos81

Already preordered from amazon with release day shipping.

On October 25th, my copy of "arkham city" will be put to the side for awhile.

Posted: October 22, 2011 11:54 AM
    cjbos81
  • oboehobo

Going to preorder at Gamestop this afternoon. Tuesday can't come any sooner. This game looks awesome. This looks like MW2 done right. Add in the classic and crazy BF multiplayer, and you have one helluva game.

Posted: October 22, 2011 10:44 AM
  • rainbow_monky

man, only if it did not come out so close to mw3. guess i will have to wait till december or january to get. looks great though

Posted: October 22, 2011 10:13 AM
    rainbow_monky
  • falco22

Wow, BF3 is gonna be sooooo much better, dont get suckered in to buying MWs $60 copy of MW1!!!

Posted: October 22, 2011 10:07 AM
    falco22
  • AgentOrange911

Goodbye... COD.. we had a nice time and I really enjoyed it with you.... But ....You ..Know... I met someone else and I think we should go on with our lives. Take care of your self.. Got to go....

Posted: October 22, 2011 12:14 AM
    AgentOrange911
  • LED_FARMER

SCREAMING ON THE TOP OF MY LUNGS BAAAAAAATTTTTLLEEFFFIIIEEEEEEL LLDD 3!!!!!!!!!

Posted: October 22, 2011 12:01 AM
    LED_FARMER
  • bigbluectc

DUDE that scene of the car chase in the city towards the end looked very interesting. HALO jump, jets, repelling rope kicks.... ILL

Posted: October 21, 2011 9:35 PM