X-Play Exclusive: SSX Massive World Part 1

Posted: October 18, 2011
X-Play Exclusive: SSX Massive World Part 1
SSX Directors Todd Batty and Geoff Coates give us an exclusive look at the SSX Massive World Video Series Part 1, including looks at Alaska, Siberia, and Himalayas, and landmarks Great Wall of China, Alaskan Pipeline, and an abandoned nuclear plant.

• ProudAmerican13

i miss psymon

Posted: October 20, 2011 2:03 AM
    ProudAmerican13
  • MoGuNZ

Hope Griff comes back... He would mouth off in the middle of a race and then I had an excuse to punch a 10 year old. Worth every penny !

Posted: October 19, 2011 4:06 PM
  • Spybreak

Liking what I see so far, yeah I'm looking forward to the rest of the environments for SSX.

Posted: October 19, 2011 12:39 PM
    Spybreak
  • geomancer21

I may try this, i couldn't get into the previous SSX games. 1080 snowboard for the N64 was an awesome game and just felt right, this series just didn't do it for me though. It just couldn't match that feeling i got playing 1080.

Posted: October 19, 2011 7:46 AM
    geomancer21
  • crocodilius

i hope this is as fun as Tricky and not some kind of sim.

Posted: October 19, 2011 6:30 AM
    crocodilius
  • TheRealTmoney06

I really need this game though....all seriousness.....

Posted: October 18, 2011 11:37 PM
  • Mazorazer43

The first time I ever played an SSX game was on the PlayStation 2 with SSX Tricky and I absolutely loved that game. The characters, the races, the maps, and and different modes had me coming back again and again. My goal in that game was to get all the riders to their max level, I may not have done it but still that is just how satifiying I found the game to be. If they can hit on some of those same elements again and for the most part it sounds like it, and maybe even tell somewhat of a storyline it would be a great game. However my only concern stems from the the the art design. In SSX Tricky it was a very laid back fun gamel; this one appears to to change that and go in the darker direction. As much as I do not want them to repeat a game already, I would like to see similarites to SSX Tricky, because I also think much of their fan base is based around that game as well.

Posted: October 18, 2011 6:26 PM