Batman: Arkham City Xbox360\PS3 Comparison Video

Posted: October 18, 2011
Batman: Arkham City Xbox360\PS3 Comparison Video
Find out the similarities and differences between the Xbox 360 version and PlayStation 3 version of Batman: Arkham City.

• Deanicuss

This is crap look at the video as bruce goes into the prison before the first guy attacks him on the playstation video a big green A comes up on the screen so both videos are for the xbox!!!!

Posted: October 30, 2011 2:43 PM
  • Deanicuss

Posted: October 30, 2011 2:42 PM
  • Alien_Number_Six

I see little or no difference between the two. Looks like a great game.

Posted: October 23, 2011 8:43 PM
    Alien_Number_Six
  • rener

Really no one could see & find the difference, well let me tell u something! Look at the artifacts & lighting & textures PS3 which is powered by NVIDIA won the ATI powered Xbox 360. I guess no one was watching but u could see the Xbox 360 was missing the lights beaming through the gates & the textures looked more shiny on the PS3. Trust me there is a difference.

Posted: October 23, 2011 10:19 AM
  • DarthHerter

G4 PLEASE STOP THESE VIDEOS THEY ARE COMPLETELY STUPID

Posted: October 20, 2011 4:37 PM
    DarthHerter
  • kentla57

I think they both look the same except for the contrast gamma whatever. If a company can save money by not utilizing the console(s) full potential then that is what they are going to do. These video quality debates are useless and should only be stated by the game manufacture themselves. I own it all and don't care anymore about video quality unless it is so bad!!!! It's all about money in the long run anyway. It's always about lousy! stinking!!!! money!!!!!!!!!!!.

Posted: October 20, 2011 12:34 AM
    kentla57
  • Fb62

its really not that different at all, i do have both consoles but i buy every game thats on both consoles on the 360, because of better internet, and there is a small fps lag on the ps3

Posted: October 19, 2011 9:39 AM
    Fb62
  • crocodilius

wtf, you slugged danny devito ;(

Posted: October 19, 2011 6:40 AM
    crocodilius
  • 2ply

It's the same thing every time no matter what site does a comparison, there always seems to just be a brightness/contrast difference.

But what really makes these pointless.. is if you watch a comparison vid on another site (say.. GTtv) the brightness/contrast differences will sometimes be the opposite as what was shown somewhere else.

That pretty much proves the pointless-ness when screen calibrations aren't even taken into account.

I'm beginning to think sites do these just to strum up increased traffic by enticing fanboy debates lol.

Posted: October 18, 2011 9:32 PM
    2ply
  • Cleancut_styles

wtf i cant tell which is better i could do a better comparison then that guy did

Posted: October 18, 2011 9:23 PM
  • carlos0981

There is no point to this videos, like at all. Both versions look nigh identical, and the game is exactly the same on both consoles, as in no special DLC or content exclusive for any one console, that I'm aware of anyway. So its just a matter of getting the version to which ever console you have and if you have both, as you should, then just flip a coin.

I have a system, when I buy a multi platform game for one console the next one I purchase is for the other one, that way I feel like I'm supporting both systems, Deus Ex Human Revolution was a PS3 purchase so this will be a 360 purchase. Games now a days are pretty much the same on both consoles, but fanboys are going to say stupid things anyway, if only they would grow up

Posted: October 18, 2011 8:50 PM
    carlos0981
  • Warrior567

i think g4 needs to update their video quality. i can go on youtube and the videos look alot better

Posted: October 18, 2011 7:54 PM
    Warrior567
  • bobthebaptist

As a proud member of the glorious PC gaming master race, I must say that my PC version will look over 9000 times better. There's no doubt about it. Don't even try to argue with me because it will only make me laugh at you dirty console gaming peasants.

On a serious note:
    They should just stop making these comparison videos because they suck and have a bunch of variables that could change the end results. Not only that, but it just attracts mindless fanboys that end up wasting my bandwidth with their incredibly biased comments, you would think they were salesman or something. Let's be honest here, even though some games might look a bit better on some consoles(especially the 360 for multiplats) the difference is so minimal that you wouldn't even care. If the game has slightly better graphics but the same performance then don't even bother with an article like this. Though, if it has noticeable problems on one of the versions I would gladly accept an article that details the problems,differences,etc. Did I also mention my PC is better?

Posted: October 18, 2011 6:54 PM
    bobthebaptist
  • 7xsPD

I think that just the gamma is different. The ps3 looks like it has a slight light grey tint, but not as much as it did with RAGE and Deus Ex. Everything else looks the exact same.

Posted: October 18, 2011 6:11 PM
    7xsPD
  • xsingularityx

looks good.

Posted: October 18, 2011 4:12 PM
    xsingularityx
  • Bigkate

they both look the same i think it just what people like to play

Posted: October 18, 2011 2:54 PM
  • DrMorganFreeman

Only difference I see is brightness.

Posted: October 18, 2011 1:40 PM
    DrMorganFreeman
  • BlitzedAssassin

Yeah I've never gotten the point of this... the difference isn't enough to really sway someone from buying on their preferred system.

Posted: October 18, 2011 12:14 PM
    BlitzedAssassin
  • HankG

I honestly can't tell a difference in quality.

Posted: October 18, 2011 11:53 AM
  • jc18378

These comparisons are worthless, everyone knows that the gamecube is the console to beat! (sarcasm)

Posted: October 18, 2011 11:20 AM