Battlefield 3 "Operation Grand Bazzar" Multiplayer Map Preview

Posted: October 14, 2011
Battlefield 3 "Operation Grand Bazzar" Multiplayer Map Preview
G4tv's Donell Tucker gives you a preview look at the new multiplayer map entitled, Operation Grand Bazzar.

• MayerOlga

my roomate's ex-wife makes $79 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 9 months but last month her pay was $8641 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site CashLazy.com

Posted: October 17, 2011 1:06 PM
    MayerOlga
  • nayr11020

"I think this is Ira...Israel?" Yes. The United States has invaded its most valuable Mid-East ally. My god man turn on the news!

Posted: October 15, 2011 7:38 PM
    nayr11020
  • TheRushingCamper

This guy has absolutely no idea whats going on. He's terrible at describing and so much of what he's saying is wrong. this map DOES have tanks, don't go out and lie about stuff you're unsure of.

Posted: October 15, 2011 4:19 PM
    TheRushingCamper
  • umainebearman

"Its a close quarters map...." as he uses a rocket launcher to kill someone "except on the streets" which he never moves from. Just a note to this guy, when you go back to your real job at Gamestop, "close quarters" generally means indoors where using an RPG in any situation will get you killed. Close quarters DOES NOT mean I can spint in any direction for 300 meters. Are there no knowledgeable interns at G4 to do these videos?

Posted: October 15, 2011 7:26 AM
    umainebearman
  • totalbloody

im mean it freeze ingame like 1 mm second

Posted: October 15, 2011 5:14 AM
  • totalbloody

so i am the only one that notice little stutterin in the video??? is it the video or the game himself?........

Posted: October 15, 2011 5:11 AM
  • Naxem42

The Grand *Bazaar I know is in Istanbul, Turkey. Its huge with more little stores than you can shake a laptop at. I've been there.

Ten more days!

Posted: October 15, 2011 1:06 AM
    Naxem42
  • Naxem42

Ten more days!

Posted: October 15, 2011 1:04 AM
    Naxem42
  • Naxem42

Ten more days!

Posted: October 15, 2011 1:02 AM
    Naxem42
  • Fragtastic28

Im glad this guy is playing on Ps3 and not PC, he would get owned!!!

Posted: October 14, 2011 8:39 PM
    Fragtastic28
  • tonyjames

These graphics are no where as good as the PC was in beta. Can't wait to see what the PC version looks like now.

Posted: October 14, 2011 2:42 PM
  • hihi100202

Whats with all these names starting with "Operation"? Getting a little repetitive.

Posted: October 14, 2011 1:58 PM