Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Character Creation Exclusive

Posted: October 12, 2011
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Character Creation Exclusive
In Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, you'll be free to choose how your fate plays out on multiple levels, joining factions and unlocking destinies, and Morgan Webb gets an exclusive look at this, the extensive crafting system, side quests and more.

• Jemcrystal

Don't get mad but... the title of this exclusive was "Character Creation." I'm just seeing a few possibilities here and more gameplay. The only reason I hit is I want to know what character(s) I will be able to create. I can order this game right now on Amazon for $50. I kinda want to know ALL the races and cc dynamics before I buy. So where can I find a decent character creation vid on this game?

Posted: December 11, 2011 9:11 AM
    Jemcrystal
  • Spybreak

A combination of Fable, Diablo and Warcraft, this looks great and I've been following it for a while now.

Posted: October 18, 2011 9:33 AM
    Spybreak
  • DarthHerter

this game looks amazing. i can't to play it. i hope it doesn't get delayed or worse cancelled

Posted: October 14, 2011 4:33 PM
    DarthHerter
  • Flight_Eagle

I think we might have a candidate for 2012 GOTY. I know, I know, way to early for that. Still.

Posted: October 13, 2011 6:27 PM
    Flight_Eagle
  • -GLYPH-

Yo Oinkus.
    Why do people who play games for the purpose they're made for - having FUN- have to be considered morons, and not true gamers?
    I'm honestly sick of the "True Gamer" debate anyway.
    You play video games? You're a gamer.
    You play board games? You're a gamer.
    Hell, you play sports? Technically, yeah... you're a gamer.

Point is, gaming is about having fun.
    Everyone has their own preferences, and here's a tip- don't like it? Don't play it.
    Pretty simple, eh?

Anyway, my opinion on Reckoning:
    This game looks gorgeous, and pretty damn epic.
    Looking forward to trying it out.

Posted: October 13, 2011 11:55 AM
    -GLYPH-
  • ragnar1965

This looks like it's going to be a fun game, but why does every rpg now have to be either solo or mmo? Why can't someone release a good multi-player fantasy rpg in the same vein as the Baldur's Gate games? Champion's of Norrath a few years ago was good, but the market has just dried up...well with the possible exception of Dungeon Siege 3 which was awful. There are some outstanding games out there with Dragon Age and the Elder Scrolls games, but I would love to have a game to play with my friends in a party based scenario without going the mmo route to do it.

Posted: October 13, 2011 9:47 AM
    ragnar1965
  • Cathartic Denoument

I haven't been so excited for an RPG like this since the old/original tabletop/pencil & paper days of RPG (DM's and D&D!) !! (^_^)
    Omg..this game will SO PWN.
    I hope it does well, both critically & in sales.

Posted: October 13, 2011 7:54 AM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • fuji-phoenix

Any one else see a mini Dragonite at 2:11?

Posted: October 13, 2011 7:26 AM
    fuji-phoenix
  • Makinso

@Oinkus It's simple. WoW raised the bar, just like Everquest before them. A true gamer would know that.

Posted: October 13, 2011 6:52 AM
    Makinso
  • Oinkus

Why does every game have to be like WoW ? Quests should be found studied and solved without the AI telling where to go what to get how to get it and where to return things ? Why is everything so easy and dumbed down for the morons they call "gamers" now ?

Posted: October 13, 2011 6:40 AM
    Oinkus
  • cwbys21

this game looks more awesome by the day

Posted: October 12, 2011 8:26 PM
    cwbys21
  • jdc6305

jdc6305's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: October 12, 2011 5:26 PM
    jdc6305
  • Tmidiman

Now this is what Zelda should have looked like. Wake up Nintendo!

Posted: October 12, 2011 4:37 PM