Feedback -- Medal Of Honor, Call Of Duty And Beyond With Respawn's Vince Zampella

Posted: October 12, 2011
This week on Feedback, Adam Sessler welcomes Respawn's Vince Zampella to the panel. They talk about Medal of Honor, Call of Duty and the evolution of shooters.

• Revanhavoc

More Sessler Different Strokes references!

Posted: November 25, 2011 1:10 PM
  • barrycarey

Man I miss having Abbie on the show. They've tried to fill her shoes with some of the other chicks but she's not replaceable. It's even worse now that Adam's gone. Not sure how much I'll dig the show from here on out.

Posted: October 21, 2011 6:20 AM
    barrycarey
  • ManUpMan

I am a fan of Feedback but this wasnt a Feedback. It was a inteview with Vince Zampella while the other 3 guys just asked very direct gmae developer only question. I want to know what he thinks of current game issue such as his issue with Activision or other such topics. Why didnt they have a little focus on him and then have him join into the round table talk as normal and he was just kinda boring to be honest. Lets get some fun personalities in there

Posted: October 18, 2011 5:22 AM
    ManUpMan
  • sataricon

Ok i don't understand some of the stuff in here.
    1- why is the lovely girl have to stand?....no chairs? ok so no chairs but it appears also that there is no manners...I mean WTF is up with you guys letting a girl stand still for your entire show?

2- i know that G4TV need to make a living but please could you have asked this guy at least a couple of real questions?as in why all CoD games are copy paste games?as in why EA is threatening to ban any one's ENTIRE Orgin account if he logs into a modded BF3 server "the one that offer 128 players? ....just for the sake of your viewers?

3- What's up with the act?....it's as if the entire crew has turned into a bunch of school girls gigling every time that non charismatic guy open his yap.

I'm a fan of your show but this is the worst one i've seen so far.

Posted: October 17, 2011 8:16 PM
  • dustbucket

So many problems with audio version these days :(

Posted: October 17, 2011 1:35 AM
    dustbucket
  • Moeez

Are those new tattoos for Abbie Heppe?!

Posted: October 15, 2011 8:39 PM
    Moeez
  • Moeez

Are those new tattoos for Abbie Heppe?!

Posted: October 15, 2011 8:38 PM
    Moeez
  • Jackt

have know idea about this, buy do know one thing...sesslers funny

Posted: October 14, 2011 9:20 PM
    Jackt
  • rikkuster

That sure was a long interview. I almost wish there was more roundtable discussion, but oh well! It also would have been nice to see more Abbie.

Posted: October 14, 2011 5:38 PM
    rikkuster
  • PitchBlackPrism

Abbies back, YES!

Posted: October 14, 2011 1:32 PM
    PitchBlackPrism
  • miva2

i always imagine "FEEDBACK VIDEOGAMES!!" during this new intro.

Posted: October 14, 2011 11:09 AM
    miva2
  • Killawog

ABBIE! COME BACK! YOU'RE THE BEST!

My favorite person on feedback by far ever in the history of everdom!

Posted: October 14, 2011 11:00 AM
    Killawog
  • jparril113

I just figured out why nicole is allways there, about one third of the way through there were two bleeped out words and she jotted down the time. I'm not saying thats all she does but she must be involved in the final production somehow.

Posted: October 13, 2011 2:44 PM
    jparril113
  • cwbys21

It occurred to me while watching this episode that the best episodes have developers in it. Think back to the Uncharted 2 episode, it was probably the best they have done. This could have been better though if all three of them would let Vince talk some more and not barge in as much just because he is thinking out his response.

And Adam talking about no one wanting longer movies or tv shows why do they want longer games. I would say that plenty of people want longer books. While I have come to enjoy the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, when it first read it I most definitely did want another 50 pages or so because the ending was so abrupt. I think the same can be said for games, they are to abrupt, often at the end, that should be addressed to make the game as long as it should be for the story you are trying to tell and not what can fit into the development cycle.

Posted: October 13, 2011 12:32 PM
    cwbys21
  • m0ccha

Boring as smurf..

Posted: October 13, 2011 11:58 AM
    m0ccha
  • BR4CR

At the risk of sounding horribly old fashioned, could someone have offered Nicole a chair?

Posted: October 13, 2011 9:53 AM
    BR4CR
  • Duskey

Abbie looked a bit sick, hope you feel better soon.

Nicole was there because she's the something of Feedback and is sort of in charge of it. She looked so cute with her little clipboard and ID tag on her waist.

One thing I haven't figured out yet. The... more vintage looking dude sitting in the background. What's his function? Sound/Recording and stuff like that? He sure likes his gum.

...and because I just wrote nothing about the episode itself nor anything worth anyones time, it's time to click post.

Posted: October 13, 2011 6:58 AM
    Duskey
  • business_casual_gamer

As the camera first pans away from Adam, if you did not smile, you have no soul.

Posted: October 13, 2011 6:57 AM
    business_casual_gamer
  • Perplexed_Waffle

I can't say I didn't enjoy it, but that was the weirdest Feedback episode I've ever watched.

It was great to see Abbie, but then she vanished, and Nikole was there because...?

Posted: October 13, 2011 4:34 AM