Battlefield 3 Battlelog Features Trailer

Posted: September 30, 2011
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Features Trailer
An in-depth look at the features and functionality of the free social platform Battlelog. Battlelog will change the way you play, track your stats, and interact with your friends in Battlefield 3.

• hhell82

I played BF3 on the PSN net work.It seem to have a lot of glics in it.It mack me wonder if thats how the hole online is going to be?Still looking forword to both BF3 an MW3. We will see gos back ferst. SHOTER 4 LIFE!

Posted: October 11, 2011 5:08 PM
    hhell82
  • Tgunz911

umm is it just me or is this COD ELITE ??? but i guess BF fans gonna claim it first right .

Posted: October 6, 2011 9:25 PM
  • xyfire

Seriously, screw BattleLog. All I want is an in-game server list and friends list. I don't care if my BF3 looks like Facebook. Facebook went to crap in the past few months anyway. I blame EA, not DICE.

Posted: October 2, 2011 11:47 PM
    xyfire
  • BoydofZINJ

One thing I will admit, the game is good - if you dont mind the glitches and the bugs. Go on the EA forums using Battlelog and its funny to see all them trolls. EA built so many bridges with this beta that there are trolls living under each of them!

Posted: October 1, 2011 7:47 AM
    BoydofZINJ
  • BoydofZINJ

Its the worse of worse site. You now have to register your PC games on this site. Worse yet, it wont recgnize all EA games... some EA games (this is on the PC) are not loaded up. The site is unstable and has allot of quirks. The site eats memory and needs better coding.

Posted: October 1, 2011 7:42 AM
    BoydofZINJ
  • shdwlink5

lol you know what people seem to forget? Bungie has been doing this for years with stats and all :P Yet, none of these companies will realize the importance of the File Share that Halo has over these games. (Yes I know Black Ops added a file share, but it was to awkward for me and it was mostly just videos, which when your trying to play the game you don't really bother getting them.)

Posted: October 1, 2011 6:59 AM
    shdwlink5
  • aaron1983

Why are individual game companies forcing this social media garbage on us? That's what a cell phone is for. I really don't want to be bothered with social media or anything of the nature when im playing against other people.

I swear if every company starts charging a subscription just to play their game I'm going back to reading books and watching movies. It's cheaper. And that's saying a lot.

Posted: September 30, 2011 5:32 PM