Dark Souls "All Saints Day" Trailer

Posted: September 28, 2011
Dark Souls "All Saints Day" Trailer
Get ready to die in this trailer for Dark Souls.

• PrometheanArsonist

Perfect fit! Good job, marketing.

Posted: October 10, 2011 11:04 PM
    PrometheanArsonist
  • cacdac20

2 days to go people.... prepare to die.

Posted: October 2, 2011 4:03 PM
    cacdac20
  • cacdac20

4 days and counting.......

Posted: September 30, 2011 3:03 PM
    cacdac20
  • evilbaggins

If i get one more of these stupid MUSIC UNLIMITED ad's im gonna Mother#$@%ing kill somebody!
    G4 get a handle on your advertisement for gods sake!

Posted: September 29, 2011 9:21 PM
    evilbaggins
  • dabos90

All you 360 guys are in for a treat, but prepare to have your gaming pride crushed to fine powder. On another note, I hope they up'd the drop rate on pure stones. I still haven't obtained a pure bladestone.

Posted: September 29, 2011 2:52 PM
    dabos90
  • dabos90

Posted: September 29, 2011 2:51 PM
    dabos90
  • dabos90

Posted: September 29, 2011 2:50 PM
    dabos90
  • dantastic4

Demon Souls kicked me inside out, but in the end I showed it who's boss.The same will go for this epic of epicness.This is true hardcore,no hand holding bs in this one!

Posted: September 29, 2011 2:49 PM
    dantastic4
  • Pandamonium16

This game makes me anxious. Every other game I've approached, I did so with courage and assurity that it would be a piece of cake. And I was right: all Halo game on Legendary, Mass Effect 1&2 on Insane, Forza 3 no assists,... but this, Dark Souls... It scares me. lol

BRING IT ON!! xD

Posted: September 29, 2011 2:33 PM
  • LargeShadow

i see no partial nudity

Posted: September 29, 2011 2:06 PM
  • Nightbringer0000

No Fear lets do this Demon Souls made my hair grey with frustration .....this game has a save ability...heh...I call that #WINNINGthecharliesheenway bring it on! :)

Posted: September 29, 2011 1:46 PM
  • Valentinog

"Soul of the mind, Key to lifes ether....

Soul of the lost, Withdrawn from it's vessel....

Let strength be granted, So the world might be mended....

So the world might be mended..."

-Maiden In Black (Demon's Souls) *I Will Beat this Game!*

Posted: September 29, 2011 12:19 PM
    Valentinog
  • cacdac20

I've died so many times in Demon Souls... I will face this one head on Im not afraid of dying anymore.

Posted: September 29, 2011 10:59 AM