Feedback -- Diablo 3 Beta Impressions

Posted: September 28, 2011
Feedback -- Diablo 3 Beta Impressions
In this edition of Feedback, Adam Sessler and the G4 crew discuss about the release date and monthly subscriptions price of Star Wars: The Old Republic. Also, we give our first thoughts on Blizzard's Diablo 3 beta.

• DJTahoe

Love the Ibsen reference, Sess!

Posted: October 8, 2011 7:04 PM
  • G4Punisher1

Was I the only one fixated on how tiny leah is. I mean she had to stand up because I guess she is too tiny for a chair. Also I wish they would talk about jessicas show being brought back or is it cancelled because the main male lead is dead. I mean shouldn't be to hard to find a good replacement.

Posted: October 4, 2011 11:31 AM
  • ManUpMan

Am I the only one out there that isnt happy that they totally changed the format of game play for KOTOR....what made those games(or game for ppl who didnt like the 2nd...def wasnt as good) was the premise of you against this impposilbe odds and the innovations of that game style as well as the story telling....you are only going to have 1 of those 3 in an MMO with such a large player pool and a genre that hasnt had a large amount of evolving in the past 10 years (the voice acting in gonna be really cool though)....so please somebody let me know if I'm crazy or at least have some merit for this complaint

Posted: October 4, 2011 5:43 AM
    ManUpMan
  • ninjax24

i played elder scrolls 4 as a stealth class where i only killed enemys from behind most of the time, after i had those starting skills maxed out i used invis/camo magic 2 increase my stealth, not only was i able to play the whole game and the dlc that way it was kind of boring cuz i was so powerful, the enemys had no chance against me, i was like fighting ghostwolverine.

Posted: October 4, 2011 12:51 AM
    ninjax24
  • Digital_Zephyr

Don't get me wrong I like Leah. But the few times I've seen her she doesn't seem to get along with other girls. She seemed to negate everything Jess said, except few times at the end.

Posted: October 3, 2011 4:05 PM
    Digital_Zephyr
  • bipolar93

Yes!!!! Henrik Ibsen reference!

Posted: October 3, 2011 2:29 PM
  • BloodySinz

Why is Leah standing and not sitting in a chair like everyone else?

Posted: October 2, 2011 1:31 PM
    BloodySinz
  • whaaaaat67

Did anyone else think that the Japan game is insinuating that the construction workers live off rice cakes?

Posted: October 2, 2011 12:25 AM
    whaaaaat67
  • fishRHS

Why haven't I heard of this series before? Keep up the good work guys!

P.S. Can I has a Diablo 3 code for the beta? :)

Posted: October 1, 2011 6:34 PM
    fishRHS
  • emushotu2

I really enjoyed seeing jessica chobot back on the show. I think she does alot to look at different angles on a story and through that she makes me stop and think a little differently about how i look at game or why a gaming company makes certain decisions. please have her bak in the near future. Also I'd love to see Nikole Zivalich back even though shes relatively new she also adds alot to the show, has wonderful insights, and has a natural talent on air. Oh and i'm a adam sessler fan too so keep up the good work guys and gals.

Posted: October 1, 2011 5:06 PM
    emushotu2
  • TofuZombie92

I think jess should be permanent she gives great feedback and it's often her and adam debating... i like it. makes for good entertainment on this webcast

Posted: October 1, 2011 2:20 PM
  • TofuZombie92

For the Diablo complaining gamers. some dedicated gamers set to one game always complain. no matter what the game has to offer. There will always be gamer complainers because everybody has their own opinion. And with that being said. The old republic release date. I think it will do exactly what you said. make people hate there family. why dec 20th that is so obscure

Posted: October 1, 2011 2:18 PM
  • FaulknerIsHumdrum

Don't worry Adam, we got the Henrik Ibsen "A Doll's House" reference.

Posted: October 1, 2011 12:28 PM
  • rtdgamefan

I don't know if it's just me, but Leah seems like a know-it-all priss. I don't like her one bit.

Posted: October 1, 2011 12:22 PM
    rtdgamefan
  • page001

I find it so unfortunate that Jessica and Adam don't like to play online. The attitude of my fellows in the general public is ruining it for players like me. To be able to interact with people like you online is basically impossible. To be able to play with you guys must be so interesting because you guys are in contact with it all... Just saying... name tag Page001.... if you have a sec look me up.

Posted: October 1, 2011 9:07 AM
  • DJTahoe

"You can build Japan!" Classic.

Posted: October 1, 2011 8:24 AM
  • stinklebutt

As much as I like Adam, when they are talking about MMOs he REALLY needs to shut up. I really wanted to hear what Leah thought, since she is the main MMO person, but he interrupted her EVERY SINGLE TIME! It is really frustrating when the person who has the most experience can't get off more than half a sentence before he tramples all over the conversation.
    She is too polite and when he interrupts her, she stops talking, which is fine, except he ALWAYS interrupts her!
    Adam, seriously man, let people finish their sentences and stop interrupting. I have been watching Feedback for years now and it never stops being annoying.

Posted: September 30, 2011 4:50 PM
    stinklebutt
  • jeronimous

Oh Leah, we meet again! =D

Posted: September 30, 2011 3:30 PM
    jeronimous
  • Muaddib101

Ok, seriously not cool putting Leah and Jessica in the same Feedback. So hard to stay focused on the what you guys are talking about.

Posted: September 30, 2011 1:47 PM
    Muaddib101
  • coldenhas

am i the only one who dislike KOTOR? it's the same damn game as Neverwinter Nights just set in a lamer universe

Posted: September 30, 2011 1:43 PM