Battlefield 3 "99 Problems" Full Trailer

Posted: September 26, 2011
Battlefield 3 "99 Problems" Full Trailer
Get a look at the full length "99 Problems" Trailer for Battlefield 3.

• crazyokz4

man i cant wait to get this game i pre ordered it and whoo when i get my hand on it

Posted: October 17, 2011 7:13 PM
    crazyokz4
  • Dikard_von_Doom

BF3 FTW.

I might pick up MF3 used at a later date but I won't be giving Activision my money for the same game they've made for a few years now. Half a dozen changes to MW2 does not equal a new game.

Posted: October 14, 2011 2:12 PM
    Dikard_von_Doom
  • unwittingswine

gotta love it

Posted: October 12, 2011 2:28 PM
    unwittingswine
  • jb78904

cant wait to get this game

Posted: October 11, 2011 6:33 PM
  • starkillah2099

jay-z + bf3= win!

Posted: October 7, 2011 9:08 PM
    starkillah2099
  • kastlekidd

ahem...the beta for this is awesome. will our progress on that transfer over to the final version

Posted: October 2, 2011 5:46 PM
    kastlekidd
  • CombsRuben

my best friend's mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here CashLazy.com

Posted: October 1, 2011 10:55 AM

Posted: October 1, 2011 10:50 AM
    CombsRuben
  • CombsRuben

Posted: October 1, 2011 10:49 AM
    CombsRuben
  • BoydofZINJ

In the beta< i keep counting the glithes, bugs, and the problems and oddly enough a bitch aint one of them and I get 99 glitches a game!

Posted: September 30, 2011 8:24 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • Bamf464

I really like how the slogan was "Above and beyond the call" haha

Posted: September 29, 2011 9:23 PM
    Bamf464
  • CallMeHadouken

I have never liked any of the Battlefield games multiplayer. It always looks and feels cheesy to me. And I hate vehicles in games. I will be sticking with COD

Posted: September 28, 2011 10:09 AM
  • rEdsKu11z

ohhhhh they said cod has no nipples!!!!

Posted: September 27, 2011 7:11 PM
    rEdsKu11z
  • bigboi21

Prolly the best indirect smack talking between competitors I've heard in awhile. Above and beyond the Call (of Duty). Big ups to EA. BF3 all the way

Posted: September 27, 2011 6:18 PM
    bigboi21
  • FoxFang

I don't see what the problem is. This game looks good. MW3 looks good. I'll purchase both, and play both, and I won't care which one is 'better', because I'll have fun with both. It's a good year for shooters.

Posted: September 27, 2011 5:09 PM
    FoxFang
  • bigjonp26

when cod mw3 comes out it will have the same awards and plus more than battlefield why cant people think that through their thick skulls

Posted: September 27, 2011 3:56 PM
  • aliddell7

Haha "above and beyond the Call" [of Duty] nice pun EA.

Posted: September 27, 2011 1:25 PM
  • VonDoom35

This game has already won a ton of awards and when its out it will win a ton more.So suck it COD fan boys.You guys keep playing your 60 dollar expansion pack of the original MW and I and all the other smart people will be playing BF3 which will be in the running for Game of the Year.

U mad or just jelly COD fanboys

Posted: September 27, 2011 1:21 PM