Epic's Gears of War 3 Launch Event

Posted: September 22, 2011
Epic's Gears of War 3 Launch Event
G4tv.com was at the launch event for Epic's Gears of War 3 and we take you through the party interviewing the voice actors behind Gears 3. Even Casper Van Dien from Starship Trooper joined the fun.

• ReneMa

hahaha im on the right side when interviewing anya

Posted: September 25, 2011 3:26 PM
  • ThermOptics

Much respect for John Di Maggio - he is a star to all us fans - and only at these events does he and many other voice talents truly get the recognition and respect from us fans. case in point Kevin Conroy, for those of you you who don't know, is the voice of batman, deserve all the accolades for their craft in bringing substance and style, making the characters that the talented devs and writers able to create characters that ironically define great stories. Great IP's - Thank you guys & gals

Posted: September 24, 2011 11:48 PM
    ThermOptics
  • xsingularityx

the only thing i like about this video is John Di Maggio the voice of bender.

Posted: September 23, 2011 10:19 PM
    xsingularityx
  • qec

I may pick this up tonight, more specifically the special edition console bundle. I'm just debating it, the 250gb bundle is 299.00, and the SE is 399.00, but the SE has an extra controller plus a 320GB hard drive and the game, as well as the ultra silly gears skin. If i could just a get a 320gb regular black 360 i would, but they only come in 250 gig models. So i think it is worth it to for all that extra stuff despite the ridiculous graphics skin. I still have the old school white console and have been thinking about upgrading for a while, so this may be the right opportunity.

I wouldn't even care enough to just buy this game stand alone because I like to wait a while until a game drops its price. But the game plus an upgraded console...

Posted: September 23, 2011 11:02 AM
    qec
  • Brasky1142

Lester Speight should be a G4 Correspondent

Posted: September 23, 2011 7:41 AM
    Brasky1142
  • Brasky1142

Lester Speight aka Cole Train aka TERRY TATE: OFFICE LINEBACKER!!!

Posted: September 23, 2011 7:37 AM
    Brasky1142
  • cacdac20

I may be the last person on this planet who deosnt have a copy of this game yet.. Its friday, payday and I get off at 5 Im going straight to bestbuy and get it! Here to a great weekend cheers !

Posted: September 23, 2011 6:37 AM
    cacdac20
  • GFH_14

PS3 BITCHEZ

Posted: September 23, 2011 5:49 AM
  • camaro72toy

I own a 360, but this is one franchise I just never got into, I even bought Gears of War 2. It had some cool moments, but nothing really stellar. I feel that they make the characters WAY to chunky and heavy feeling. Hey, good luck to those that like this game though, hope you guys enjoy your game, good luck, have fun.

Posted: September 22, 2011 8:06 PM
    camaro72toy
  • BoydofZINJ

The Cole Train wuz in da House! Whooooo!

Posted: September 22, 2011 7:14 PM