The MMO Report: Thursday, September 22nd

Posted: September 22, 2011
The MMO Report: Thursday, September 22nd
Casey discusses marriage equality in Star Wars: The Old Republic, World of Warcraft's patch 4.3, and reads your e-mails in Uncle Casey's Mail Bag.

• poopshootbeatdown

poopshootbeatdown's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: September 29, 2011 10:35 AM
  • poopshootbeatdown

Fly For Fun or *FLYFF* already allows same sex marriages in its game. In the form of the couple feature. Which levels like a character. Gains buffs such as boosts to EXP per kill and attack damage/defense and a +% to drop chance of items. Never play Flyff official though, unless you're a massive douche who likes getting ripped off. /End Random comment about another game.

Posted: September 29, 2011 10:32 AM
  • iMdmfc

Awesome show again Casey! Loved the perfectly time Schememe. BUT! That was the only one I sent in this week. . ./phaile. I'll forgive you, this time.

Posted: September 26, 2011 8:24 AM
    iMdmfc
  • FaYt2021

Dragon Nest looks cool, I'll probably try that until Guild Wars 2 comes out. Also, DCUO becoming F2P now... awesome! I got it at launch and canceled my subscription before the Free Month ended, I'll probably start playing that again too.

Posted: September 26, 2011 7:53 AM
    FaYt2021
  • westraz

HAHA this show was too late to talk about the ToR relce date!!!! it coming December 20, 2011!

Posted: September 24, 2011 7:15 AM
    westraz
  • Xsess

"Stew Bacca" rofl!

Posted: September 23, 2011 3:14 PM
    Xsess
  • Rancorbase

In response to DrowNoble: Right because gold in WoW is so hard to come by. Seriously its not that big a drain on peoples resources when they can run heroics all day long then turn around and raid and all they have to pay for at this point is whatever consumables they need, since with the introduction of guild challenges and a couple guild perks, guild repairs should be on for just about everything where you are going to suffer a large ammount of durability loss

Posted: September 22, 2011 9:07 PM
  • DrowNoble

No drool on this face for patch 4.3 sorry. So Blizzard is finally getting around to adding vanity armor slots, that other MMOs have already had for a while. Course, as of right now they said you will have to pay ingame gold to use the vanity feature, which IS different than the other MMOs. Yeah Blizz real innovative to charge us for something other companies gives us for free.

Posted: September 22, 2011 5:38 PM
    DrowNoble
  • MalPardy

I was looking at massively earlier today and saw a video of the crew talking about recent developments in the World of Darkness MMO. seeing as you mention massively every so often I know it's a long shot but have you guys heard anything else about this game? I think white wolf has built some interesting properties in the WoD games in their different forms, I just don't know what to think of the dev team... I played EVE for a bit and it was not my cup of tea... what are your thoughts?

Posted: September 22, 2011 2:08 PM
    MalPardy
  • MalPardy

still don't care about the gay plot lines in TOR. but thank you for being fair about it and at least mentioning that there might be a reason for not putting it in the first place. been watching for a while now. love the show, keep it up guys. I am excited about the game and am looking forward to playing it when it does come out.

Posted: September 22, 2011 1:59 PM