Assassin's Creed: Revelations Beta Gameplay Video

Posted: September 20, 2011
Assassin's Creed: Revelations Beta Gameplay Video
Get a glimpse of what you missed playing the Assassin's Creed Revelations multiplayer beta.

• Offbeatalchemy

I'll admit now, i didn't play Brotherhood's MP but from what i've seen, it looks the same. The freerunning does look a little better but what exactly is new this time around besides the map? I'm honestly curious here.

Posted: October 1, 2011 9:34 PM
    Offbeatalchemy
  • magusat999

Assassin's Creed seems to be slipping more and more into MP territory with each release. The soul of the game is being wiped away. It's supposed to be about a lone assassin up against impossible odds - pretty soon they'll come out with "Assassin's Creed Multitude" - whole communities of assassins targeting one victim. When everyone in town is an assassin, what's the use of stealth tactics? Everyone knows your sneaking around because they are all assassins too - they all came from the same school. Sounds prety useless to me.

Posted: September 30, 2011 11:30 PM
    magusat999
  • Buzzkill1998

I think it looks pretty good, actually. From what I can see it looks like the free running was improved upon, but I guess I'll have to wait and see for sure. Even though the maps look the same from brotherhood and possibly are the exact same maps, I'm still excited for the release of this game.

Posted: September 28, 2011 3:38 PM
  • expiredzues

it looks exactly the same

Posted: September 25, 2011 2:22 PM
    expiredzues
  • Poke!

This multi-player seems to run a lot smoother then Brotherhood's did, definitely checking the beta out!!

Posted: September 25, 2011 9:44 AM
  • animeandmangarule

The multiplayer beta was pretty bad, everyone kept running around killing the wrong person because there wasn't enough variety in the character models. It was over all bad, I wont be playing it if I get the Assassin's creed revalations game, which I only might once it's out for a while and price gets resonable ...say 35 or 40 dollars instead 60 brand new when it comes out, I've only brought 1 game that was 60 dollars in my entire time as a PS3 owner, but it probably wont happen again, too expensive.

Posted: September 25, 2011 8:26 AM
    animeandmangarule
  • Sesslersprodigy

lame. I installed the beta and didnt have time to play it!

Posted: September 22, 2011 8:08 AM
    Sesslersprodigy
  • sarahconway

wait....wait....wait!!! So you can be a girl in this one! Is that what I was seeing? O.O

Posted: September 22, 2011 6:33 AM
  • sweenster98

the only thing i hate about it is how i have to wait 2 months to play it

Posted: September 21, 2011 4:40 AM
    sweenster98
  • AWESOMEgamer875

Also, the running and climbing mechanics are greatly improved of what i can see, definitely have come a long way since AC1.

Posted: September 21, 2011 3:07 AM
    AWESOMEgamer875
  • AWESOMEgamer875

1. I hate mofos like the dude at the top. 2. I will be checking this beta out.

Posted: September 21, 2011 3:04 AM
    AWESOMEgamer875
  • Whit333

Hey that last guy was not in the beta!

Posted: September 20, 2011 7:30 PM