Max Payne 3 Debut Trailer

Posted: September 14, 2011
Max Payne 3 Debut Trailer
Rockstar Games present the first in-game trailer for Max Payne 3.

• Austin1789

I want more video games presented this way. It looked like the kind of video a company pitching a new weapons system to the government would use. Awesome!

Posted: November 17, 2011 6:29 PM
    Austin1789
  • Wanderlei

haha hes says hangover while he shaved his head, hangover 2 reference?

Posted: September 20, 2011 9:54 AM
  • sinewave

Was in love with it even after a few seconds in. They got the music, voice VIBE PERFECT!!!

Posted: September 19, 2011 1:11 PM
    sinewave
  • TheEarlOfGrey

Since when was it decided the video gaming industry has no room for poetic license, or better yet the ability to evolve characters. A new setting in Brazil makes more sense than Max Payne staying in the town where he made all of his revenge killings. All this John McClain talk is nonsense. Rockstar games has gritty characters and they allow those characters to change and even die (THANK THE MAKER). Most importantly at the end of the day Developers owe you the Gamer...Nothing

Posted: September 18, 2011 12:42 PM
    TheEarlOfGrey
  • User123123

tasteless crap

Posted: September 16, 2011 6:14 AM
    User123123
  • Zeuer

Can't help but think about Die Hard when i watch this

Posted: September 14, 2011 5:48 PM
  • Onikoga

Im so tired of palm trees in video games.

Posted: September 14, 2011 5:29 PM
    Onikoga
  • TheBRADLeyB

I also meant to say that the "Max Payne" Brand is starting at Zero for me because as much as I love Max Payne and Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne I just can't stomach to think about that Max Payne Movie which was absolutely nothing but the pimping out of a name to Hollywood to ruin our love for Video Games... And Movies... And the Combination of Them....

Posted: September 14, 2011 4:22 PM
  • TheBRADLeyB

I'll admit R* has yet to miss so far this year (and maybe even this Generation) but I feel like I'm too Hardcore Max Payne to like this.

I just don't like the Brasil setting and really I just don't know if I'll be able to let myself accept this.

I do like the Cello music they stuck to but seeing Brasil and Carnival Images to the music felt a little out of place. I'm sure I'm just being picky though.

Anyway from what I think I know about the game part of it takes place in Brasil and part in New York via Flashbacks I think. So what I'm wondering is what's going on here that Max is the Bodyguard to this woman and has to go save her from her hostage/ransom situation?... It does feel a little Man on Fire-ish and unless Max is having an affair with the woman (Fabiana) or is suspected of being involved by the Mob Boss (who I assume is the woman's Husband/Father) or the Police and so Max is going this to prove his innocence.

Also Max does look different with the beard/head of hair. I guess they are no longer working his image off Sam Lake obviously but his nose looks different to me then it does when he shaves his head or beard. I know it's been 10 years but I don't see a real strong resemblance.

Anyway this is going to be an 'interesting' decision for me when the time comes. Since it's (I assume still) a Single Player game and Single Player games seem to drop dramatically in Price after launch and unless there is some breathe taking DLC only via PreOrder I don't know about buying it day one. We'll see.

Posted: September 14, 2011 4:16 PM
  • ajdbomb

Since when did Max Payne become John McClain?

Posted: September 14, 2011 3:21 PM
    ajdbomb
  • ajdbomb

Since when did Max Payne become John McClain?

Posted: September 14, 2011 3:00 PM
    ajdbomb
  • silent_deadly_6

I loved MP2 so this looks interesting. I`m keeping my eyes on this game for sure.

Posted: September 14, 2011 2:09 PM
    silent_deadly_6
  • CamperHunter1

Still kinda upset they put a "good" ending in Max Payne 2 where Mona Sax lives and in this one they go with the "bad" ending from it anyway.

But as long as the game doesn't suck it's a rather moot point.

Posted: September 14, 2011 1:26 PM
    CamperHunter1
  • littleb242

with rockstar you cant go wrong

Posted: September 14, 2011 12:58 PM
    littleb242
  • Goonb

finally max payne has returned after all this years.....

Posted: September 14, 2011 12:53 PM
  • Blue_Vortex

I wish Remedy was the one working on this game I somewhat don't trust Rockstar.

Posted: September 14, 2011 12:46 PM
    Blue_Vortex
  • kill_floor

Rockst*r Games Presents:

Max Payne: Man on Fire.

Posted: September 14, 2011 12:42 PM
    kill_floor
  • D_Money2180

Oh my God it's John McClane.........

Posted: September 14, 2011 12:40 PM
    D_Money2180
  • NekoRyushi

played max payne 1 loved it didnt get a chance to play 2 but 3 looks awsome i was worried that the original voice actor wasn't going to be in this one. Love that its still a third person shooter...are they going to keep the graphic novel story telling?

Posted: September 14, 2011 12:32 PM