Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer

Posted: September 2, 2011
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer
Activision showed off more gameplay footage of multiplayer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Come and see what they revealed at Call of Duty XP event.

• BenjaminHawk

I agree .@cranium2001 the maps look very similar, here is the breakdown http://xboxenthusiast.com/2011 /09/02/official-modern-warfare -3-multiplayer-gameplay-video/

Posted: September 6, 2011 12:02 AM
  • Blaze016

Looks like CoD all right, but in the good way.

Posted: September 4, 2011 7:50 PM
  • Bigalinbk83

Cod is still a recoiless shooter and still looks to damn easy definitely passing on this one maybe BF3 has what I'm looking for but will keep an eye out for Dust 514

Posted: September 4, 2011 7:34 PM
  • RedCell141

Why does the audio sound likes it coming out of a tin can>?

Posted: September 4, 2011 7:28 PM
    RedCell141
  • MW2_FANatic

Personally, I think that the trailer looked good from a gameplay standpoint but its going to be hard to get used to after Black Ops and MW2 gameplay. It looked a litlle bit complicated. Thats just me.

Posted: September 4, 2011 9:15 AM
    MW2_FANatic
  • TheBRADLeyB

At MW3 is a Game. When Comic Con hits G4 feels the need to cover and then post about every stupid panel. Especially Twilight which shouldn't be at Comic Con to begin with.

Anyway I just wish the G4 Video Player didn't suck so bad.

I also wish G4's Bloggers could actually write an article that explains something other then throwing snippets of garbage at us and videos.

But I'm in a cranky mood right now. Still kind of like ya Nikole.

Posted: September 2, 2011 2:46 PM
  • macross2012

Ok currently there are 11 articles of the 15 articles on this page are all either MW3 or COD..

Do you think we are talking a bit to much about these war games. This has to end up like Guitar Hero soon where no one just cares about these titles anymore...

Posted: September 2, 2011 2:09 PM
    macross2012
  • BLaQKBoX

0:03-0:04 was all that necessary for simply switching weapon??

Posted: September 2, 2011 2:01 PM
    BLaQKBoX
  • cranium2001

I see a lot of MW2 similarities.

Posted: September 2, 2011 1:23 PM