X

Battlefield 3 "Physical Warfare" Pack Trailer

Posted: September 2, 2011
Battlefield 3 "Physical Warfare" Pack Trailer
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/55094/battlefield-3-physical-warfare-pack-trailer/
http://images.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/282246_LGST/battlefield-3.jpg
Video_55094
Watch the deadly items in the Physical Warfare Pack in action in this Battlefield 3 gameplay trailer.

Comments are Closed

  • Chocorocketss

    Good few more days and the arrivalof the new king of multiplayer fps.Bye Bye madden OUPS SRY Cod u did nice but time changes

    Posted: September 20, 2011 11:36 PM
    Chocorocketss
  • Gjaltema6

    Yum

    Posted: September 5, 2011 6:50 PM
    Gjaltema6
  • dcrabiddoggy

    at 30 frames per second battlefeeleerrrp! i know this is mean but is it just me i can't see crap past ten feey in front of my face w this engine. dice has some great ideas but i won't be buying another frustration from them. grrrrrr rage is coming to hold me over until modern warfare 3.

    Posted: September 5, 2011 2:43 PM
  • assassinaqualad

    this game is going ham

    Posted: September 5, 2011 1:47 PM
    assassinaqualad
  • PR__SLAYER

    I like the stuff on this, I've preordered the game, but that trailer was WAYYYYYYY too short!!l

    Posted: September 5, 2011 1:06 PM
    PR__SLAYER
  • TimtheEnchanter117

    Oh DICE, you weren't able to just add that gun in the game???...YOU GAME HASN'T COME OUT YET...YOU STILL CAN...I swear...

    Posted: September 5, 2011 10:32 AM
    TimtheEnchanter117
  • ItsMePeopleCmon

    This video looks oddly similar to COD's video that shows the new class and perks system... IJS

    Posted: September 4, 2011 10:31 AM
    ItsMePeopleCmon
  • Zergonzo

    I watched this video four times in a roll, I just wish i had the money to buy a gaming PC to be able to experience the game in its entirety. I don't feel cheated that EA decided to share a video of the DLC for their upcoming shooter, it just means that the DLC might arrive sooner then later.

    Posted: September 3, 2011 6:48 PM
    Zergonzo
  • InnerRise

    I'm not even into war games and this trailer makes this game look GANGSTA.

    Posted: September 3, 2011 10:01 AM
    InnerRise
  • funkykafka

    When a friend asks me why I play video games I point to this game & say, "Why watch a movie when I can drive one?"

    Posted: September 2, 2011 6:15 PM
    funkykafka
  • Shinklad

    Ugh!!! I love both COD and BF, but majority of my friends are buying MW3... Only have enough money to pre-order one, but IDK what to choose!!!

    Posted: September 2, 2011 4:46 PM
    Shinklad
  • Shinklad

    Ugh!!! I love Battlefield, but majority of my friends are getting MW3... I like COD a lot too! IDK what to pre-order... }':

    Posted: September 2, 2011 4:44 PM
    Shinklad
  • martymar82

    cant wait for this game!

    Posted: September 2, 2011 2:58 PM
    martymar82
  • Kid_Hojo

    I just love the animation in this game. it looks so fresh and bad-ass :D can't wait!

    Posted: September 2, 2011 2:53 PM
  • jaybustah

    Sick trailer. I've always hated DLC that adds stuff that should already be in the game, though. Maps being DLC is reasonable, but should be free of charge. Guns, etc. should already be in the game without a doubt.

    Posted: September 2, 2011 2:53 PM
    jaybustah
  • jaybustah

    Sick trailer. I've always hated DLC that adds stuff that should already be in the game, though. Maps being DLC is reasonable, but should be free of charge. Guns, etc. should already be in the game without a doubt.

    Posted: September 2, 2011 2:50 PM
    jaybustah
  • DefaultSanhurst

    Game of the year, im 95% sure.

    Posted: September 2, 2011 2:45 PM
  • Metalhead980

    I love when a developer shows off DLC for a game that's yet to be released.
    I kind of miss the days when expansions/dlc were created well after a game released.
    Now they serve you 75% of a game and give you the other 25% in bit sized 9.99 chunks and were supposed to be happy about it...

    Posted: September 2, 2011 2:38 PM
    Metalhead980
AdChoices