Displaying 1–18 of 18
Good few more days and the arrivalof the new king of multiplayer fps.Bye Bye madden OUPS SRY Cod u did nice but time changes
at 30 frames per second battlefeeleerrrp! i know this is mean but is it just me i can't see crap past ten feey in front of my face w this engine. dice has some great ideas but i won't be buying another frustration from them. grrrrrr rage is coming to hold me over until modern warfare 3.
this game is going ham
I like the stuff on this, I've preordered the game, but that trailer was WAYYYYYYY too short!!l
Oh DICE, you weren't able to just add that gun in the game???...YOU GAME HASN'T COME OUT YET...YOU STILL CAN...I swear...
This video looks oddly similar to COD's video that shows the new class and perks system... IJS
I watched this video four times in a roll, I just wish i had the money to buy a gaming PC to be able to experience the game in its entirety. I don't feel cheated that EA decided to share a video of the DLC for their upcoming shooter, it just means that the DLC might arrive sooner then later.
I'm not even into war games and this trailer makes this game look GANGSTA.
When a friend asks me why I play video games I point to this game & say, "Why watch a movie when I can drive one?"
Ugh!!! I love both COD and BF, but majority of my friends are buying MW3... Only have enough money to pre-order one, but IDK what to choose!!!
Ugh!!! I love Battlefield, but majority of my friends are getting MW3... I like COD a lot too! IDK what to pre-order... }':
cant wait for this game!
I just love the animation in this game. it looks so fresh and bad-ass :D can't wait!
Sick trailer. I've always hated DLC that adds stuff that should already be in the game, though. Maps being DLC is reasonable, but should be free of charge. Guns, etc. should already be in the game without a doubt.
Game of the year, im 95% sure.
I love when a developer shows off DLC for a game that's yet to be released.I kind of miss the days when expansions/dlc were created well after a game released.Now they serve you 75% of a game and give you the other 25% in bit sized 9.99 chunks and were supposed to be happy about it...
Posted: January 31, 2013
5,406 Views | 01:36
Posted: October 22, 2012
9,372 Views | 03:11
Posted: October 18, 2012
11,888 Views | 02:00
Posted: September 11, 2012
4,394 Views | 05:03
Posted: September 5, 2012
6,780 Views | 05:05
© 2012 G4 Media, LLC. All rights reserved.