Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Reveal Trailer

Posted: September 2, 2011
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Reveal Trailer
Activision has reveal a first look at the new multiplayer mechanics in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

• Achievement71G

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I can't wait for this game to come out. I think it's hilarious how that sniper alway killed that guy at the end. Oh and enough about the Battlefield is better" bull. If you really think so then go play Battlefield and get off of here.

Posted: October 22, 2011 4:06 PM
    Achievement71G
  • jce12987

bf3 is more impressive.

Posted: September 6, 2011 6:16 AM
    jce12987
  • Pikachukid

What the heck was that a forcefield or something? At first I thought it was a sentry gun but then there was some kinda shield around him or something, anyone have any clue what that was?

Posted: September 4, 2011 12:21 PM
    Pikachukid
  • unknownguardian

First off, i'm getting MW3. Only because most of my friends are getting it too. I like COD (when it isn't glitching or laging) I just don't see why game companies don't think ahead when they come up with a "new game" and update everything. (Not just weapons and killstreaks/classes/perks.) If they were going to do that, then just release it as updated DLC to MW2. Now I know that the game companies only see $$$$$$$$ and that's why they are releasing this as a new game and keep making "new" games until there's no more profit. In my opinion, a new game in a series should have at least updates graphics. If the games core formula is succesful, then there's no need to alter that too much. Just update the graphics, tweek or make some changes to the weapons and killstreaks, and update the servers so that hosts don't have unfair advantages. Make it impossible to spawn camp by make spawners immortal for 2-3 seconds. I hear people complaining all the time about this game and it hasn't even come out yet. Instead of complaining, get a different game or at least come up with some actual solutions. Mu solutions aren't perfect and people will disagree with me. Go ahead. It's just my opinion. But don't just sit there abd moan and groan like it's gonna change anything. You're gonna get the game or you're not. It's that simple. I'm getting both MW3 and BF3 so that when i'm mad at one, i'll play the other. (Sorry this comment was so long. I have had these thoughts in me for a long time and I just had to get them out.) Guardians' Soapbox. LOL

Posted: September 3, 2011 10:35 AM
    unknownguardian
  • dirty_glasses

I really want to give this game a chance, but I am afraid I must side with the nay-sayers. BF3 previews look more appealing, just based on the fact that the aircraft are NOT NPC's. Ive been waiting for YEARS for Activision to successfully incorporate vehicles into its scheme. What do we get, Lame motorcycles and weak ass shermans in the WW2 games. No abrams, challengers, little birds, or even a jeep for the modern games. Lets just throw a bunch of knuckleheads in a shoebox and turn 'em loose on each other! The scale of COD maps pale in comparison to those in Battlefield. COD is not a war game, its an arena shooter game.

Posted: September 3, 2011 9:44 AM
  • MattSonoski

all I hear is blah blah blah this game sucks blah blah blah. People don't give your opinions out until you actually play it. Sure it looks the same, sure people are going to buy it full price. Woopdie freakin doo. If you don't like CoD then why are you on this page? Riddle me that will you. Second of all, its Call of Duty, of course its going to be the same thing over and over again. Activision isn't going to change anything until they decide its time to. Personally I believe this would be a much better game if they had Dedicated Servers added in but hey thats my opinion.

Posted: September 3, 2011 9:19 AM
  • coastguard21

Call of Duty is the same game it was since CoD 4. I am guilty as most of us are of buying every game since CoD 4 and each time it gets old faster then the last game. Lets face it CoD is at a dead end (so is halo) The original creators are NOT making this game 5 random company's spat out by Activision are. Respawn Ent. is making something we actually want to play. I want to challenge everyone to not suck the CoD sack, and buy Battlefield 3, DICE has put a lot of work into this game and shows they care about the game they put out, and not the paycheck they get from it.

Posted: September 3, 2011 5:24 AM
    coastguard21
  • bigamos14

I was like AWESOME, until I seen quick scoping and all the other crap that I feel that needed to be fixed. Call of Duty deserves to be bashed. They take all our money so let's bash them until they do right by us.

Posted: September 3, 2011 5:16 AM
  • x13Thirtys3v3nx

Battlefield 3 looked better than this game when they released the Caspian Border multiplayer video in it's ALPHA stages! lol at Activision for trying, the company will be dead in a few years, and all you gay COD players will get tired of your Host advantage BS and your campers and come to Battlefield, you'll see ;)

Posted: September 3, 2011 12:12 AM
  • meganova

its time to face it most of the people who started playing cod were tierd of geting beat up on halo. people who played halo tryed cod mostly after armor lock jet pack and bloom. and now og cod players blame it on the games when it is the halo crowd beating up people on cod. now people who just suck at fps need a game that they hope will be more "realastic".it was nice to get a break frm halo with a lil cod. but halo will always take more skill.

Posted: September 2, 2011 9:36 PM
    meganova
  • IIsArePro

I'm tired of people whining and complaining about this game. If you don't like the game or are not interested in the game then stop complaining, stop talking smack about it, and ignore it. People obviously keep buying COD so they must be doing something right.

Posted: September 2, 2011 7:57 PM
    IIsArePro
  • nashvtwo

im sooooo tired of people complaining that this is the same call of duty game WE KNOW its been the same for years if your just picking up on that than you must be blind.... people buy the game BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY WANT and if thats not what you want stop complaining get of this page and go somewhere else.

Posted: September 2, 2011 4:23 PM
    nashvtwo
  • grotschm

after 5 months of this game being out everyone will brush of mw2 and play it instead.activision is squeezing every ounce of life out of this game since they lost the minds behind infinitie ward.im not saying reinvent the wheel just update it,not rewrite and reskin

Posted: September 2, 2011 3:21 PM
    grotschm
  • grotschm

Posted: September 2, 2011 3:17 PM
    grotschm
  • TheSledBaron

What's the point of picking a foregrip attachment if your guy is just going to hold it by the magwall anyway?

Posted: September 2, 2011 2:49 PM
    TheSledBaron
  • Muaddib101

So, that poor guy got killed by the same bastard 4 times and finally got a little bit of payback the fifth time. There is no reason why he should have been able to run through all that gun fire, except for the fact that this game is BROKEN!

Posted: September 2, 2011 2:13 PM
    Muaddib101
  • AngelsandDemons

I'm going to collect those dog tags and spit on my enemy's corpse!!!

Posted: September 2, 2011 1:58 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • TRIGGER1018

Is it me or are they highlighting the worst parts of this game. One guy running around killing everyone (most be the host). Then one guy camping and quick scoping..

Posted: September 2, 2011 1:57 PM
    TRIGGER1018
  • dalmascus

@blaze016 all they did was add texturing 4.5, they are still running the same engine as always, it's a modified "teturing updates" version of the quake 3 engine, crysis to on console ran texturing 5.0 and battlefield on console will run 4.0, but where dice completly rebuild frostbite 2 and crytek rebuild cryengine 3, the IW engine is still the same thing with a texture update, sorry but your info is wrong

Posted: September 2, 2011 1:50 PM
    dalmascus
  • ttdplanb

why is everyone looking for something new. COD works cause its fun if u want something new play with one of the other "NEW" shooters for a day and you will all be back playing MW3 When it comes out

Posted: September 2, 2011 1:44 PM