Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine "Chainsword" Weapon Trailer

Posted: September 1, 2011
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine "Chainsword" Weapon Trailer
When becoming a Space Marine, one should know everything about their melee weapons. Learn how to use and wield the Chainsword for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.

• CelticWarriorPWNedU

Can't wait for Thunderhammer...R3 & Dead Island who?

Posted: September 3, 2011 9:33 PM
  • scorpian876

Is Warhammer 40,000 going to be a first person shooter game or real time strategy game like Command and Conquer Red Alert ? I know there was a Warhammer first person shooter game for the Play Station 2 at one time,but it didn't get a good review from X-Play.

Posted: September 2, 2011 4:55 PM
    scorpian876
  • Madbagofhorses

Thunderhammer FTW. I have a stiffy the size of that beast right now.

Posted: September 2, 2011 7:37 AM
    Madbagofhorses
  • Aussie_Jedi

Hey Kevin Kelly, can you PLEASE discuss this game on Feedback the week it is released. I think more people need to know about the IP and it`s roots. I have a feeling that this game will be very cool and if the reviewer for X-play can discuss the pros and cons of the game, that would be fantastic. BUT I have a feeling that because of the releases of R3 and Dead Island, Space Marine will fall by the way side. IF Space Marine is actually a good game, then we need a sequel to it.

You guys do a great job as always and I love hearing your opinions on new releases.

Posted: September 2, 2011 7:25 AM
    Aussie_Jedi
  • brujula17

Thunderhammer and AC/DC's Thunderstruck are match made of awesome!

Posted: September 2, 2011 7:05 AM
    brujula17
  • sithlord991

Thunder Hammer as soon as its available, screw bolters...

Posted: September 1, 2011 11:58 PM
  • hoof_hearted4

coop would be lovely....good coop that is

Posted: September 1, 2011 9:39 PM
    hoof_hearted4
  • This_Dave

Thought for the day: Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.

I liked the demo although the controls threw me a bit at first since they're so different from other shooters. I do hope the co-op play isn't just something tacked on though or else THQ'll be getting a visit from the Inquisition. I want my five man kill team player controlled!

Posted: September 1, 2011 7:32 PM
    This_Dave
  • BoydofZINJ

The demo is okay.... too short. Can hardly wait, I hope the Multiplayer is fun

Posted: September 1, 2011 6:32 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • TyDogg

BLAM! Thunder Hammer!!

Posted: September 1, 2011 4:46 PM
    TyDogg
  • Not_Matlock

Too bad the game doesn't have a section where you get to equip Terminator armor and use a power fist.

Or a section where you play as a Dreadnought.

Posted: September 1, 2011 4:24 PM