Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Preview

Posted: August 29, 2011
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Preview
Blair Herter gets a sneak peek from Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling at Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's new Spec Ops Survival Mode, new Paris map, and storyline that picks up where Modern Warfare 2 left off.

• m.lucero89

I play airsoft and can find replicas of my favorite guns at www.airsplat.com and when I'm not playing fps are my way to stay on point.

Posted: October 13, 2011 12:51 PM
  • MarioSal

I love playing first person shooter games because I get to use the models of my favorite airsoft guns. Not the same as the real thing, but just as good on a rainy day, or 3 in the morning when the neighbors are asleep. I go to this link because I can find airsoft copies of the guns from my favorite games: http://www.airsplat.com/airsof t-video-games.htm.

Posted: September 9, 2011 3:21 PM
    MarioSal
  • heavyboy

Isn't that the same military advisor they used for Black Ops?

Posted: September 5, 2011 10:01 PM
    heavyboy
  • TimtheEnchanter117

I love how G4 seems to be crawling with BF fans...and most of them probably aren't real fans, but are people that are jumping on the "BF3 bandwagon" and think it's cool to diss COD...

Posted: September 5, 2011 10:43 AM
    TimtheEnchanter117
  • JWCamp

I can't wait for the mandatory COD "shell shock" scene as well as the ridiculous run across rooftops level that they seem to love.

Posted: September 1, 2011 8:39 PM
    JWCamp
  • SpacePeanut4

At 2:38, they show a 14 killstreak er... pointsreak as Juggernaut. I can't wait to see what they'll do with this.

Posted: August 31, 2011 5:11 PM
    SpacePeanut4
  • unknownguardian

That's it? The graphics just look so...so.... blah. It's unimpressive. I'm going to get this anyway, but i'm also getting battlefield 3 so i can either just destroy everything with a tank or demolish buildings to blow off steem when i'm angry at MW3. For a new game, i'd expect the graphics to look a little better.

Posted: August 31, 2011 3:44 PM
    unknownguardian
  • xbiggamerx

Ya'll enjoy MW3. But Elder Scrolls Skyrim is where it's at!

Posted: August 31, 2011 8:05 AM
    xbiggamerx
  • xbiggamerx

Ya'll enjoy MW3. But Elder Scrolls Skyrim is where it's at!

Posted: August 31, 2011 8:03 AM
    xbiggamerx
  • sheshnik_5

hahaha the wii

Posted: August 30, 2011 10:24 PM
  • jwoolley7089

idk. looks so awesome but CoD's every year is killing it for me.

Posted: August 30, 2011 5:34 PM
  • Wraydar

why is the Nimitz half sunk in New York when its stationed on the west coast?

Posted: August 30, 2011 5:32 PM
  • Ponkie_Slayer

I'd rather have Zombies...

Posted: August 30, 2011 5:15 PM
  • the_sparrow666

OMG they didn't completely change the game that has made them billions of dollars and everyone bought! And how dare they add new modes, what are they thinking? remember this is a business children

Posted: August 30, 2011 5:11 PM
    the_sparrow666
  • ITzTroll

PVE is for Pu**ies.

Posted: August 30, 2011 4:06 PM
  • BigDanDizzle

I mean the Battlefield fanboys that hopped on the Battlefield 3 bandwagon will say whatever, but they're still going to buy both. Nobody wants to be "that guy" who didn't buy CoD. I'm very excited and am buying both, I love both franchises.

Posted: August 30, 2011 10:57 AM
    BigDanDizzle
  • TwiztiDxFreaK

... "Cod is the same thing over and over again..."
    as i recall Battliefield started in 2002 with 13 releases... all of them have been the same with updated graphics...

Posted: August 30, 2011 10:32 AM
  • dolemikeog

i will just play mw2 again.

Posted: August 30, 2011 7:47 AM
  • TimtheEnchanter117

Yea really, it's a shame BF fans think BF3 will be revolutionary, even though the only thing I'VE seen different is the engine...which doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the game...so as for game, not much added and looked at what BF3 is taking from COD, a co-op mode...cough cough SPEC OPS...and Battlelog...really???...yea Bungie.net has been in existence for a LONG while but the ONLY reason EA is doing that is because Activision announced Call of Duty Elite...so if you look at it, EA and DICE seem a little scared about MW3, AND the fact they're spending HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars for advertising, and not having BF3 on Steam...EA is just setting up for a bad launch...as a person that respects companies want for money, I hope it doesn't happen, but as a COD fan since the beginning, I hope EA screws BF3's launch date and hope BF "rots from the core"...take that John Riccitiello of EA!

Posted: August 30, 2011 7:44 AM
    TimtheEnchanter117
  • Fb62

i dont get it.. why does everyone complain about cod being the "same game different maps" when battlefield 3 is the same thing.. whats the difference? new maps, new single player, and jets? whats the difference between mw3 and bo or mw2.. new maps, new single player, and new weapons? i mean seriously.. at least cod has a good single player.. i bet %90 of bf3 players wont touch the campaign cus its prolly goona be crap like bf2.. dont get me wrong ima get both cus they both are goona be awesome.. but why hate on cod when they bring a good fps out every year..

Posted: August 30, 2011 7:34 AM