Dead Island Gameplay Preview

Posted: August 29, 2011
Dead Island Gameplay Preview
Adam Sessler previews upcoming survivor horror Dead Island, with looks at the wide open resort setting, and how where you hit your enemies will make a difference.

• TheIncredibleGamer113

looks awesome, im so getting it

Posted: September 18, 2011 10:59 AM
    TheIncredibleGamer113
  • chiefr96

I would most definitley deadrising 2 because of its combo weapons, but part one for the photography.

Posted: September 8, 2011 11:58 AM
    chiefr96
  • chiefr96

Seems like a great game. Not extremely orignal, now im not hating on it but the use any item as a weapon feat has been used before but the first person concept is very interesting. I have to play to know if i'm gonna like or not but the gameplay looks like a great addition to the zombie game variety.

Posted: September 8, 2011 11:56 AM
    chiefr96
  • Don6680

I think the game is gonna be awesome!

Posted: September 4, 2011 8:37 PM
    Don6680
  • justin438

i wish i got kicked in a pool

Posted: September 2, 2011 1:34 PM
    justin438
  • DillonHenrietta

DillonHenrietta's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: September 1, 2011 7:32 PM
    DillonHenrietta
  • DarkestLink94

1 think I wanted more out of this game is the actual feel of being hopeless here. In ANY zombie game you never truly have to SURVIVE, because you are lets just say a veteran gamer and really zombies are a mere joke and nothing more but play toys in your wrath.
    If possible I wanted the whole scenario like, I'm actually having to run away from these zombies and close doors behind me to actually survive. The doors would then break apart much like an "Amnesia" moment.
    On a different spectrum why isn't the blood splattering on the environment like it should? Or the pools turn bloody when you kick a zombie into them? These are easy effects to add and they would make the entire game FEEL incredible.
    I already have this game pre-ordered for the xbox so I'm gonna roll the dice and hope this game turns out well if not...

Posted: August 31, 2011 8:38 PM
    DarkestLink94
  • ninenightmares

@SchoolBoyReggin xbox, only because I bring my xbox to work. Also all my friends are on the xbox, but I really need to buy more games for my ps3. What system are you buying it for?

Posted: August 31, 2011 7:24 AM
    ninenightmares
  • Chunky_2336

i never played dead rising. should i play both of them so i can get the handle of how the workstations could work? sorry for mentioning other games. but its the only game i can think of that has an aspect in dead island and dead rising (vice/versa)

Posted: August 30, 2011 8:45 PM
    Chunky_2336
  • martymar82

I'm really iffy about this game still, its either gonna be really awesome or really terrible. I'm gonna wait till the reviews come out to see if I pick up my preorder or not

Posted: August 30, 2011 5:54 PM
    martymar82
  • Kazuma_Sake

oh and tell me your're from G4.

Posted: August 30, 2011 5:44 PM
  • Kazuma_Sake

Ahhh, just 1 more week till I can bash in sum zombie heads just 4 the heck of it. Oh and to any gamer out there who is getting this game add me on PSN. I got 2 accounts. Foxkid95 and Stormking432. Looking 4ward 2 pwning the undead w/ u :)

Posted: August 30, 2011 5:43 PM
  • Cryptomaster420

preordering it it was decided 4.5 months ago and ya for the rpg elements and DR1+2 sucked for me but this takes the cake which system should i preorder for xbox,ps3 or PC?
    i dont play on ps3 much PC gets hackers on steam all the time and most of my friends play on 360 so i guess 360 ?

Posted: August 30, 2011 5:31 PM
  • s0uth321

i just awsomed all over myself

Posted: August 30, 2011 4:58 PM
  • Sonic1992

This is what I was expecting Left For Dead to be like...

I can't wait for this game to be released!

Posted: August 30, 2011 1:23 PM
    Sonic1992
  • ninenightmares

Got this game paid off and Rise of Nightmares, then I'm requesting the 6-8th of september off just to kill and get my pants scared off.:D

Posted: August 30, 2011 7:42 AM
    ninenightmares
  • yogi_bear_rules

i hope it has some difficulty settings. it looks like a game that would be fun to master.

Posted: August 30, 2011 6:37 AM