Batman: Arkham City Gameplay Preview

Posted: August 29, 2011
Batman: Arkham City Gameplay Preview
In this Batman: Arkham City gameplay preview, Rocksteady Studios' Dax Ginn gives Alex Sim-Wise a sneak peak at the new Challenge Mode, stepped-up antics of The Riddler, and enemies like Mr. Freeze.

• aaaa

lol kiddies noobs

Posted: December 6, 2011 7:51 AM
    aaaa
  • aaaa

sie oehpa tz eayt �m�vc�ylj e,k�78 ur�

Posted: September 21, 2011 1:23 AM
    aaaa
  • verge109

The game looks awesome on Xbox 360, but I'm curious about the lack of gameplay footage on ps3.
    What does that mean?... Why has Rocksteady being so secretive about the Ps3 version of the game?
    Maybe that means that the ps3 version is not as good as the Xbox 360, which is a shame.
    It's kind of frustrating the biased posture some studios have demonstrated toward one plattaform over the other! If they say they have been treating all plattaforms equaly, I would appreciate to see them prove it to us gamers!
    Show us some Ps3 footage and kill our curiosity, Rocksteady!

Posted: September 10, 2011 3:32 PM
    verge109
  • verge109

Show us some Ps3 footage and kill our curiosity, Rocksteady!

Posted: September 10, 2011 3:27 PM
    verge109
  • verge109

Show us some Ps3 footage and kill our curiosity, Rocksteady!

Posted: September 10, 2011 3:24 PM
    verge109
  • caesar

OMG all the good games are coming at ones SNAAAAAKEEE this one is a must with RAGE wahahaha

Posted: September 1, 2011 8:25 PM
    caesar
  • BlackKillerKong

You now the clay face and the tz would be better than the dead joker like batman 2.

Posted: August 31, 2011 8:08 AM
    BlackKillerKong
  • namlived51

Batman-rection!!!

Posted: August 31, 2011 7:10 AM
    namlived51
  • Geminel

So, they base Batman, Joker, Catwoman, Bane, Mr. Freeze, (etc etc) mostly on the animated series... Then use Danny De'Vito's Penguin?

....Not sure if disappoint.

Posted: August 31, 2011 4:58 AM
    Geminel
  • BlackKillerKong

Your Batman suck same joker as the first and second.

Posted: August 30, 2011 8:43 PM
    BlackKillerKong
  • Dawnell_do

I can't get enough of this game!

Posted: August 30, 2011 2:23 PM
    Dawnell_do
  • m0ccha

I've played the first one about 20 times through and I pre-ordered this one last year. It's been a long wait.

Posted: August 30, 2011 1:10 PM
    m0ccha
  • Lord_of_Paladins

Hopefully I can accumulate the money to pre-order and buy it, so I don't have to wait until Christmas.

Posted: August 30, 2011 10:35 AM
    Lord_of_Paladins
  • linktothepast86

I hope I have a job by October so I can buy it!

Posted: August 30, 2011 5:28 AM