Mass Effect 3 "Squad Leader" Gamescom 2011 Trailer

Posted: August 16, 2011
Mass Effect 3 "Squad Leader" Gamescom 2011 Trailer
The battle for Earth has begun. Are you ready to lead your squad into battle? Check out the Gamescom 2011 trailer for EA's Mass Effect 3.

• zagnut36

all I know Is I HAD A MAJOR NERD GASOM !!!!!! HOLY COW AND A BUCKET OF BUFFILOW WINGS !!!!! I WANT I WANT I NEED LOL

Posted: August 20, 2011 10:11 AM
  • KamenRiderPredator13

Daaannggg! Combat looks so geeked up! That means good FYI.

Posted: August 19, 2011 12:04 PM
    KamenRiderPredator13
  • JarmenKell700

Oh my God.... That Incinerate just looks plain brutal! And the Omni-Blade!?! Holy Crap!!!

Posted: August 17, 2011 7:39 PM
    JarmenKell700
  • xabretooth89

WHHHHAT.......9-3-2012....are they delaying this game AGAIN. Whats up with Bioware, they say a release date at E3 and then they change it like 2 -4 times.....whats up with that....same thing with the Starwars MMO.

Posted: August 17, 2011 3:45 PM
    xabretooth89
  • PadawanLearner

wait, combat reaveal part one, me want part two now!

Posted: August 17, 2011 10:38 AM
    PadawanLearner
  • bbad6394

although they didn't show too much of it level design looks greatly improved and the combat looks alot more intense. cant wait!

Posted: August 17, 2011 9:33 AM
    bbad6394
  • eelric64

Was it just me or did it look like Liara was killed by that Mech when it crushed her spine?

Posted: August 17, 2011 8:59 AM
    eelric64
  • mildpooptastic

mildpooptastic's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: August 16, 2011 11:14 PM
    mildpooptastic
  • BoydofZINJ

Yes, notice the 3 is red... it is the month (whew) sorry about that.

Posted: August 16, 2011 8:06 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • BoydofZINJ

WAIT... 9/3/2012 ? WTF

Posted: August 16, 2011 7:29 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • cosmonaut81

this is what boners are made of

Posted: August 16, 2011 6:27 PM
    cosmonaut81
  • coltsfan188721

this games is going to be sexy. period. cannot wait

Posted: August 16, 2011 6:05 PM
    coltsfan188721
  • hollywood052682

I was WTF about the 9/3/11 but there in Europe and they do day/month/year. Man scared me for a min.

Posted: August 16, 2011 6:02 PM
  • Keeok

Looks good... more in squad chatting it looks like

Posted: August 16, 2011 5:36 PM
    Keeok
  • RyanOrtegasCuzn

*assuming direct control*

Posted: August 16, 2011 5:12 PM
    RyanOrtegasCuzn
  • Pkmnprncss

WTF! That 9/3/12 better mean March 9. I don't really think I can stand waiting any longer than I already have to. Seriously!!!

Posted: August 16, 2011 3:52 PM
    Pkmnprncss
  • Kid_Hojo

nIIIIIIIIIIIIIce :D love the mass effect titles and I am very much looking forward to the outcome

Posted: August 16, 2011 3:39 PM
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

It definitely looks interesting, and the changes implemented with combat look to be much needed (speaking as someone who played a bit of Mass Effect 2). But with the issues I had with Mass Effect 2 (namingly the game constantly freezing and occasional frame rate glitches), I'm a little hesitant on buying it (at least for any console). If I had a proper gaming rig, I'd sure as hell pick this up.

Posted: August 16, 2011 3:06 PM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • stephen9to5

WTF 9-3-12 please tell me they wrote it in a dfferent way. Day/month/year

Posted: August 16, 2011 3:03 PM
  • TheBRADLeyB

I didn't care for this trailer. Then again for full disclosure i didn't care for ME2 all that much. Love ME1 but ME2 was just taken to a shooter basically. That's all it is. A 3rd Person Shooter with Minor Decisions and a taste of RPG.

This game play video actually makes me doubt the actual fluidness of the game. When it cuts to Liara standing still and then jumping into her Biotic Stance and then cutting to the Biotic Ball it just looks like Liara has a 'standing still' stance and a 'weapons use' stance that you see from shooters from 5 years ago. Maybe I'm being picky because I don't like the direction EA has taken most BioWare games but it looks like bad out of place Machinima.

Again I find it funny that you take ME1 take out the RPG and add in more advanced graphics and make it all action packed and everyone loves it. You take Dragon Age: Origins do a massive upgrade to the graphics, make it more action packed and lessen the RPG and everyone hates it. (It sold well for a Video Game, but if you look at DA:O's Numbers or ME1/2's numbers DA2 was and continues to be kind of a failure in terms of sales and fan opinion)

Posted: August 16, 2011 2:46 PM