Borderlands 2 Gamescom 2011 Teaser Trailer

Posted: August 15, 2011
Borderlands 2 Gamescom 2011 Teaser Trailer
Eager to catch your first glimpse of Borderlands 2, the next evolution of the four-player Role-Playing Shooter? Well wait no more because the world premiere teaser trailer for Borderlands 2 is here.

• BoydofZINJ

2weapons at the same time? Interesting.

Posted: August 17, 2011 7:09 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • TaliGunmonkey

Here's to hoping the we won't be naming the counterparts of every gun of this game from the last one ex. This burning SMG is exactly like the Maliwan Hellfire (one of me personal fav's).........they should've just kept the old guns and new ones......just modernized them.....nostalgia ya know?

Posted: August 17, 2011 12:08 AM
  • thr1llhouse

this trailer does tell us a lot about the game. It is coming out in 2012, probably late fall. And the enemies he is shooting at the end are a form of the trap enemies you fight in Robot Revolution DLC.

Posted: August 16, 2011 3:03 PM
    thr1llhouse
  • gojumpinalake

the games not coming out in 2012, its slated for march 2013

Posted: August 16, 2011 2:13 PM
    gojumpinalake
  • dj10fld

This is my most anticipated game for 2012 next to Mass Effect 3

Posted: August 16, 2011 2:08 PM
    dj10fld
  • hoverboard000

I played the first one, it was ok, but it got really boring. And then it picked up a little. Then it got boring again. Then it got more fun. The it got boring. AGAIN. So I gave it back to my friend.

Posted: August 16, 2011 11:49 AM
    hoverboard000
  • Truefinesse

In the recent GameInformer, Gearbox so far revealed that the character in the teaser is Salvador the Gunzerker. His special ability, if you couldn't guess, is that he can dual-wield any weapon in the game. The original characters will still be in Borderlands 2 but, only as NPCs; We will be playing a new group of characters.

The game will still take place on Pandora, just in new locales. There will be a more dynamic storyline where the story will continue progressing even if you fail some missions. The story changing in some way depending on whether you succeeded or failed the mission.

There will also be multiple new enemies, new weapons with more unique designs from each manufacturer and, a 4-seat vehicle in the core game (as opposed to a DLC add-on).

I can't wait for the game myself but, for now I'd like to see the other characters and learn a bit more about the story.

Posted: August 16, 2011 10:36 AM
    Truefinesse
  • camaro72toy

Honestly do not care. I hope this game flops fast so everyone else can see what a dump site this last gen looking game really is. Get over the cell shading, and at least act like your not wasting the companies money on this super lame series.

Posted: August 16, 2011 9:04 AM
    camaro72toy
  • BlackKillerKong

Love it love it and love it love it for the ps3 game borderlands 2 now that cool.

Posted: August 16, 2011 7:32 AM
    BlackKillerKong
  • SpadeS187

This is what's known so far. The original characters are gone. This is still Pandora. The person in the video is suspected to be the "Gunzerker" rumored class. If ya wanna know more check out the borderlands 2 website. I am really excited to learn more about Borderlands 2. This is going to be epic!

Posted: August 16, 2011 7:18 AM
  • chuckleslaughs

want

Posted: August 16, 2011 7:11 AM
    chuckleslaughs
  • BlackKillerKong

This is outstanding ps3 game for the borderlands 2 some time next year.

Posted: August 16, 2011 7:03 AM
    BlackKillerKong
  • dukeletoatreides

If it took more than one shot...

Posted: August 16, 2011 6:57 AM
    dukeletoatreides
  • 2ply

I bet once we learn more this will prove to be a very informative 32sec clip.

Besides the obvious dual guns it suggests a lot. New characters (maybe even custom), could have something to do with drilling, varied landscapes (perhaps a new planet or a more developed pandora?), and the end all be all - Robots!

But not just any robots, robots WITH jetpacks!

Posted: August 16, 2011 3:32 AM
    2ply
  • Shiva64

Too bad it doesn't show us more... but I still can't bloody wait. Hopefully there's another female playable character though. With me being a female, it made it easier to feel like I was a part of the world. Besides, Lilith was pretty bad ass... with some psychotic tendencies. >:)

Posted: August 16, 2011 2:22 AM
    Shiva64
  • Robotic_Draconian

I can't freaking wait!

Posted: August 16, 2011 2:15 AM
  • Hitman_Mr.47

I wonder if the ending is going to be as super awesome as the last one....

Posted: August 16, 2011 12:55 AM
    Hitman_Mr.47
  • DucCan

Wait no more ! Game of Year is Here !!

Posted: August 16, 2011 12:46 AM
    DucCan
  • weiyunchi

Cant wait to get my hands on this game...

Posted: August 16, 2011 12:33 AM