Madden NFL 12 Demo Gameplay Video

Posted: August 9, 2011
Madden NFL 12 Demo Gameplay Video
If you haven't downloaded the demo for EA Sports' Madden NFL 12, then check out our gameplay preview video to see the improvements they have made to this franchise.

• VillarrealAndy

I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, BidsOut.com

Posted: August 11, 2011 11:09 AM
    VillarrealAndy
  • CALiiGeDDon

Played the demo. Have to say it's one of the better Maddens in recent years. Last years game off but this years games controls work really well.

Posted: August 10, 2011 2:52 PM
    CALiiGeDDon
  • greentea3739

If that wasn't the most boring Madden gameplay video i've seen, then i don't know what is.

Posted: August 10, 2011 2:42 PM
    greentea3739
  • Tyris_

I keep hoping that Madden will get better. If 2k sports were allowed to make an officially licensed game, it would be far superior. The graphics and animations still seem poor. Players do not move in a realistic way and the eyes are still creepy. I want to see physics like backbreaker, but gameplay like 2k sports.

Posted: August 10, 2011 5:21 AM
    Tyris_
  • Ryanrogo

How I feel about Madden? It's analagous to the anticipation I get with every kick off return...then don't make it back to the 20 yard line. If they make if more user friendly (love the game plan scheme), and make you feel somewhat involved on the defense; I'm back. (BTW, The play by play needs to be on par with NBA2K11)

Posted: August 9, 2011 7:03 PM
    Ryanrogo
  • Ryanrogo

Posted: August 9, 2011 7:02 PM
    Ryanrogo
  • permanent_nirvana

Is it me or does Aaron Rogers look like a zombie?

Posted: August 9, 2011 4:08 PM