Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Class Trailer

Posted: August 5, 2011
Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Class Trailer
The Jedi Consular wields power with an even hand studying the mysteries of the Force. He is one of the classes in MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic.

• donutman369

well this class is very cool i hope we can have the power to move objects in the world and the higher the skill level the heavier the object we can lift.

Posted: December 6, 2011 2:47 PM
  • Alien_Number_Six

Can someone who is reviewing the beta tell me if the lightsabers cut through their targets like in the force unleashed 2? This is a big selling point with me. In many of the Star Wars games the lightsaber can cut through a door but not a person. Call me bloodthirsty but when I swing my lightsaber I want to see arms, legs and heads cut from my opponent. Watching Darth Vader cut through Luke Skywalker's hand on Cloud City was one of the coolest scenes in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.

Posted: October 23, 2011 7:42 PM
    Alien_Number_Six
  • annoying_tool

Great guide. I've been scanning the forums on the TOR site, but this is some of the best info about the classes so far. How about a smuggler guide :)

Posted: October 21, 2011 8:17 AM
    annoying_tool
  • Bittles

The story of the consular is pretty lame unless you strive to gain dark side points in the dialogue. I've been through 2 testing phases and this is the worst class so far. Just my opinion.

Posted: October 20, 2011 9:35 PM
    Bittles
  • StarStridder

I'm in beta and this game is amazing, can't wait for it to launch.

Posted: October 20, 2011 6:58 PM
    StarStridder
  • Panda-chan

i'm sure this game is going to have great story and all that, but i'm really underwhelmed by this game. i tried to replay kotor and got pretty bored, and it just looks like kotor updated with multiplayer. i'm sure this game is going to be better than other mmo's but it just makes me feel... meh...

maybe its just consular though. very underwhelming to me.

Posted: October 20, 2011 6:01 PM
    Panda-chan
  • AlexTaldren

I couldn't be less interested in this game.

Posted: October 20, 2011 3:57 PM
    AlexTaldren
  • PhoenixLament

Still trying to think if i should buy this or not
    I havent played any MMO's so i would be total noobish if i do get the game.

This doesnt follow a stroyline does it? Cuz its set 3000 years before the rise of Darth Vader.
    So a new storyline is a big interest for me. But im still not sure.

Posted: August 15, 2011 4:57 PM
  • BoydofZINJ

Horahhh healers can heal me!

Posted: August 7, 2011 3:59 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • Doomsower

I don't think he's supposed to be the librarian. I think he's supposed to be like Yoda or Qui-Gon or Anakin/Vader, someone who still fights but relies more on the force than lightsaber fighting ability (not that they can't duel as well). The other Jedi class will probably primarily be the warrior, the duelist, who doesn't use force powers much.

Posted: August 7, 2011 3:20 PM
  • amp88

the guy in video look like the big show from wwe lol omg!! to funny

Posted: August 7, 2011 9:32 AM
  • amp88

i am going trooper or smuggler ,i liked the bounty hunter alot to!

Posted: August 7, 2011 9:30 AM
  • hoof_hearted4

omg i still dont know who i wanna be. im gunna end up playing every guy to lvl 10 (which is the way to go anyways) then have to decide.

Posted: August 7, 2011 1:29 AM
    hoof_hearted4
  • Lustful_Demon

That joker who mentioned the graphics looked like they were from 10 years ago is smoking something. Just another troll I guess.

Posted: August 6, 2011 8:18 PM
    Lustful_Demon
  • StarWars_Enigma

Was going to roll Consular anyway, but after seeing this video, its now in concrete :P THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!! :D

Posted: August 6, 2011 9:52 AM
    StarWars_Enigma
  • StarStridder

Nice this trailer puts the consular high up on my class order playlist.

Posted: August 6, 2011 9:32 AM
    StarStridder
  • IrishDragon79

Seems like a Paladin free of class restrictions, but able to perform each role as combat dictates w/ a lil' druid Brez thrown in for good measure.

Posted: August 6, 2011 9:31 AM
  • Aephor

Mmm, Jedi healing class. Can't wait.

Posted: August 5, 2011 10:30 PM
    Aephor
  • MalPardy

Yea... can't really say it calls to me. That won t necessarily stop me from playing one of every class in the game. But that is a strength of the game I think, if you watch each class trailer one WILL call to you... Me? Smuggler all the way, Witty dialog, a BA ship, and when all else fails I shoot first!

Posted: August 5, 2011 10:10 PM
    MalPardy
  • marcusdjackson

i'm not even sure i'm picking this up but i'm considering

Posted: August 5, 2011 10:04 PM