Feedback -- Post Comic-Con 2011 Edition

Posted: July 27, 2011
Feedback -- Post Comic-Con 2011 Edition
In this edition of Feedback, Adam Sessler and three G4tv team have survived San Diego's Comic-Con 2011 and are here to share their epic tales on what they thought about Comic-Con.

• Kroganwarlord424

Wish they would of talked about Mass Effect Movie and more Mass effect considering its a Huge game coming out soon .

Posted: August 8, 2011 10:19 AM
    Kroganwarlord424
  • Kroganwarlord424

I love adam he's awesome .

Posted: August 8, 2011 9:35 AM
    Kroganwarlord424
  • Asenaith

Nicole looks scary thin in this episode...

Posted: August 4, 2011 1:02 PM
    Asenaith
  • Inarikun

Welcome back, Feedback!

Posted: August 2, 2011 12:11 AM
  • Gumburculeez

I love Umberto Eco!

Posted: August 1, 2011 11:11 AM
    Gumburculeez
  • DarkSausage

I was going to leave a comment stating that feedback needs to mention some Diablo 3, THANK YOU Kevin Kelley he mentioned the D3 beta which was awesome. Great feedback as always

Posted: July 31, 2011 2:13 PM
    DarkSausage
  • jal1113

I have to agree with Nicole about the Q n A things and how there should be more like that. I went to coneticon a few weeks ago and Carlos Ferro (The voice of Dominic Santiago) actually did a Q n A and it was nice to see what the guy was like behind the scenes and as a person.

Posted: July 30, 2011 11:15 PM
    jal1113
  • xerocide

Solid episode, this really makes up for the previous 'Feedback'.

Blair and Adam, you guys laid down some great dialogue regarding the current state of cons.

Posted: July 30, 2011 4:11 PM
    xerocide
  • diskjokk76

Excellent Feedback as usual. Really enjoyed Blair Herter's slant on Comic Con. Herter should be involved with Feedback more often.

Posted: July 30, 2011 3:05 PM
    diskjokk76
  • diskjokk76

Posted: July 30, 2011 2:53 PM
    diskjokk76
  • warsmith87

why most ever person compare warhammer 40k space marine to gears of war. warhammer 40k was made in 1987 all the ideas that warhammer has, have been around sense 1987. as far as gameplay its a tps gears is a tps there are going to be similarities. that is the blunt end of this im a warhammer fan i play the tabletop game i have played gears i love them both, just stop comparing these two games.

Posted: July 30, 2011 7:18 AM
  • JamesFinn1

What were those 2 dvds?

Posted: July 29, 2011 11:28 AM
    JamesFinn1
  • Wozman23

That new 360 is beautiful, but they phoned it in with a plain white Kinect. It should have been brown fur.

Posted: July 29, 2011 8:54 AM
    Wozman23
  • rikkuster

Another entertaining Feedback. Too bad Stephen didn't make a quick cameo to sing the Feedback theme song :P

Posted: July 28, 2011 8:29 PM
    rikkuster
  • Slayinfool

I wish I could fly out there and go to comic-con, but I happen to be very poor. :(

I would have drooled over everything The Walking Dead! Sad to hear Frank Darabont stepping down..

Posted: July 28, 2011 6:02 PM
    Slayinfool
  • DefiantSpartan

These guys make me feel okay to be a video game nerd.

Posted: July 28, 2011 5:13 PM
    DefiantSpartan
  • OldPort

Loved Blair's comments about Comic-Con. Thanks Feedback, you're awesome!

Posted: July 28, 2011 4:35 PM
    OldPort
  • Infinityman

@ Matchuuu1: About Jake Lloyd, I completely agree. He is just a kid who got ridiculed his whole life because his parents wanted to make some money off their kid. He was too young when he was in that movie for anyone to put any kind of animosity towards him. If you do, you are a rotten person on the inside. I'd be stand-offish as well, I am afraid.

Posted: July 28, 2011 11:46 AM
    Infinityman
  • m0ccha

Blair Herter always brings the perfect amount of uncomfortable to the table. Everyone on the panel just had a wtf look on their faces after the DVD recommendations. Blair is awesome and he should show up more often on feedback.

Posted: July 28, 2011 10:26 AM
    m0ccha
  • optimusvoltron

Ash vs Freddy vs Jason!! What a movie that would be! What about Robocop vs Terminator? I have that series and it's awesome! What are some other movies that you guys wish would happen? I'm still waiting for a live G.I. Joe movie.(rise doesn't count). Love the show also I always notice something different behind Adam during Feedback, is that intentional or an accident?(this episode it was Captain Marvel)

Posted: July 28, 2011 9:35 AM