Assassin's Creed: Embers Trailer -- Ezio's Story

Posted: July 25, 2011
Assassin's Creed: Embers Trailer -- Ezio's Story
Assassin's Creed Embers is an animated short featured in Assassin's Creed: Revelations Signature Edition. The short will tell the story of master assassin Ezio Auditore's life after AC: Brotherhood.

• samsam240

The thing i dont understand in this film. Half way throught he said my" family died here 25year old" his family died when he was 18 then that make him 33 when he look 60 ???

Posted: March 25, 2012 12:47 PM
    samsam240
  • KamilFox

Definitely wearing my AC cosplay when the game launches.

Posted: August 8, 2011 6:12 AM
    KamilFox
  • Issac313

We know Ezio was gunna live through the game. If we have a game(Desmond looking at his past through the Animus) then Ezio had to live through that time period to make a kid, so Desmond will have the genetic memory. So we knew the entire time in AC2 and brotherhood that he was gunna live because he didn't have a kid yet and the story kept going. Its called drama. A story can still have tension even if the main character isn't gunna die. Star Wars for example, some of them might as well be bullet proof.

Posted: July 26, 2011 6:01 PM
    Issac313
  • TheStranger110

umm why are they still on ezio? sure hate me for this but there's more they could expand on in the AC universe ezio is getting old

Posted: July 26, 2011 2:23 PM
    TheStranger110
  • OchoaJason

OchoaJason's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: July 26, 2011 2:14 PM
    OchoaJason
  • megp

Ezio would have a twenty year old wife in his sixties.

Posted: July 26, 2011 7:26 AM
  • Completist

Somehow I get the feeling I'm gonna cry godamn man tears.

Posted: July 26, 2011 5:45 AM
    Completist
  • iguy93

when does this take place in the AC time line? A year after the game's storyline is done?

Posted: July 26, 2011 5:19 AM
    iguy93
  • ForgottenRotten

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Haters gotta hate^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Keep in mind that Assassin's Creed is one of the FEW good story lines that hold their own as a source of compelling and well presented media.....with or without the fact it's a game. For me to compare this to C.O.D. would mean I have officially lost all self respect as a person who appreciates originality and creativity in games, and would rather see stuff "x'plode". I see the comparison with the brevity of games......but this is to finish a long and worthwhile story line. C.O.D. is more about getting you on the multiplayer and charging you 60 bucks again....and oh wait.....Now you can SUBBBSSSCCRRIIBBEE (MONTHLY PAYMENTS PLEASE)!!!!!!!!!! Assassin's Creed 2 is one of the most well polished, fan serving, TRUE sequels to hit gaming in the last 15 years. C.O.D. hasnt had a true sequel since 4......everything else since has been a .5. Long story short....More AC (in all the forms it may come in) no more C.O.D...................It's played.

Posted: July 25, 2011 11:20 PM
    ForgottenRotten
  • CoolerThanYourMom

I'm starting to get "Call of Duty" syndrome with all these Assassins Creed games coming out every year...

Posted: July 25, 2011 10:51 PM
    CoolerThanYourMom
  • Andarach

Dislike this because it is telling us that Ezio isn't going to die in Revelations. I think that kind of sucks some of the fun out of playing Revelations, was hoping you get some badass grand finale as old man Ezio. Seems very unlikely now.

Posted: July 25, 2011 6:55 PM
    Andarach
  • Splatch

That looks nothing like the game, it is cell shaded and cartoony. Also yeah, I dont like that they told us ezio is going to live through the game, made me actually want to play it significantly less because now I know for a fact he wont be killed dramatically.

Posted: July 25, 2011 6:39 PM
    Splatch
  • Fuzion9

I can't wait for this! I love that instead of trying to merely make an Assassin's Creed rehash movie they actually expand the story in to other media - quality !

Posted: July 25, 2011 5:37 PM