Star Wars: The Old Republic Panel Video

Posted: July 23, 2011
Star Wars: The Old Republic Panel Video
BioWare and LucasArts reveal even more on their upcoming epic MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic at their Comic-Con 2011 panel.

• codythecrusader

Awesome, but the Camera man is a jack ass, and someone should beat the crap out of him!!!

Posted: July 25, 2011 7:47 PM
    codythecrusader
  • WhitneyKristina97945111

WhitneyKristina97945111's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: July 25, 2011 2:35 PM
    WhitneyKristina97945111
  • Manowar23

how nice another wow copy

Posted: July 25, 2011 1:18 PM
    Manowar23
  • BurrTheKing

I want to play a smuggler for my first character but I'm afraid that things will be difficult combat wise, I'll be useless in a party, or that the story won't be as good as a Jedi.

Posted: July 25, 2011 6:21 AM
  • kings_legacy

alright release window, however thats if they stay true to it... . The only thing I worry about is there going to be million sith and jedi/ 1% eveyone else

Posted: July 24, 2011 10:22 PM
    kings_legacy
  • teabags

so none of my comments made it on here?? the camera person did a terrible job..half the time he's just watching the panel when theres something interesting on screen...that was dumb..i dont believe any of us want to watch the panel watch the screen

Posted: July 24, 2011 3:36 PM
    teabags
  • teabags

Posted: July 24, 2011 3:23 PM
    teabags
  • teabags

whats going on with this site, not letting my comments or anyones show now

Posted: July 24, 2011 3:09 PM
    teabags
  • teabags

what happened to the comments??? first it wouldnt let me post one then it told me i'd already done it, now theyre gone

Posted: July 24, 2011 3:08 PM
    teabags
  • teabags

camerwork left a lot to be desired though, should have focused more on the screen when they were showing stuff rather than watching the panel watch the screen...dumb. but good panel yes

Posted: July 24, 2011 3:03 PM
    teabags
  • teabags

Posted: July 24, 2011 3:02 PM
    teabags
  • teabags

Posted: July 24, 2011 3:00 PM
    teabags
  • Kleins92

awesome panel, finally got some kind of info on release date :D i think i speak for a lot of people when i say my wallet is going to weep this holiday

Posted: July 24, 2011 12:23 PM
    Kleins92
  • nickpirce

good Panel

Posted: July 24, 2011 9:44 AM
  • Sharpshot94z

was it me or did this seem super awkward??? but still stoked for the game!!!

Posted: July 24, 2011 8:58 AM
    Sharpshot94z
  • BoydofZINJ

My biggest fear is that this will be EZMODE and "too easy." Shoot, I played Mass Effet 1 and 2 and Dragon Age Origins on the hardest level (nightmare level). Bioware games seem to be EZMODE (remember I am not talking about how good the game is... just the difficulty. I loved ME 2 and loved the story, but thought it was TOO EASY). MMOs in general tend to be EZMODE type games. Death penalities seem to be almost nonexistance. So you can zerg and die and not worry about it.

Posted: July 24, 2011 8:19 AM
    BoydofZINJ
  • Knives39

Glad they finally gave us some explanation as to why it was taking so long to release a date for it.

Posted: July 24, 2011 2:22 AM
  • Smeph

David looks like he got beat up or something.

Posted: July 23, 2011 10:01 PM
    Smeph
  • CoolerThanYourMom

I'm not huge into MMO's so the fact that everbody is complaining that this one isn't "anything new" to the genre doesn't bother me one bit.... the camera guy should zoom in a little more often

Posted: July 23, 2011 9:02 PM