The Cast Behind Batman: Arkham City Interviews

Posted: July 23, 2011
The Cast Behind Batman: Arkham City Interviews
G4 interviews the voice actors behind Batman: Arkham City at Comic-Con 2011 to find out how they get into their characters. Learn from Mark Hamill, Kevin Conroy, and Stana Katic as they describe their experiences working on Batman: Arkham City.

• power-o-pwn

Holy hell Mark Hamill looks different!

Posted: October 4, 2011 8:03 PM
    power-o-pwn
  • iMdmfc

Agreed, Conroy is Bats and has been since I was a child (^-^ ) MMMMMMMM nastalgia. Best part is they're doing their damndest to get as many from the animated series to do voices. . .love it! Can't wait

Posted: September 1, 2011 9:06 AM
    iMdmfc
  • BlackKillerKong

The Batman still suck on the pc,360,ps3 game next new batman 3.

Posted: August 31, 2011 8:01 AM
    BlackKillerKong
  • Jachal

I am amazed. However, I'm hoping it's not just a typical 8 hour game. With all the villains in this you would expect it to be 10 hours+ and not just "Hey there's Mr. Freeze!!!" (1 minute later) "...and he's dead." Either way. This game looks amazing and I can't wait till it is released.

Posted: August 15, 2011 7:46 AM
  • sammiegamer

I can remember when conroy hit the batman scene. I can remember thinking that is the voice of batman......hamill is crazy talented wouldn't suprise me if they used his voice for big animated movie also

Posted: August 12, 2011 11:45 AM
    sammiegamer
  • Graphicsgod

Mark Hamill will always be the best voice for Joker!! That was one of the main reasons I wanted to play the last one so bad.. And then they also got the same guy that does Batman from the animated series, and I was hooked!! Not too crazy about the look of the joker for the game, but as long as it has Mark's voice, it'll work for me. Can't wait to play the next game!!

Posted: July 23, 2011 10:07 PM
    Graphicsgod
  • Draconiangem

old, yes but stull the best darn Joker voice I know!

Posted: July 23, 2011 8:02 PM
    Draconiangem
  • RealMrDowntown

Kevin Conroy IS Batman!!!!

Wow - Mark Hamill is OLD