The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Comic-Con 2011 Trailer

Posted: July 21, 2011
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Comic-Con 2011 Trailer
Link shows up at Comic-Con 2011 with Gorons! Watch the Comic-Con 2011 trailer for Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

• krunklekick

Since when did people start judging Zelda games based on graphics?
    If you want to be visually blown away, play battlefield 3.
    Zelda games are amazing in their own way. They never were and will never be about graphics.

Posted: September 27, 2011 3:01 PM
    krunklekick
  • krunklekick

Since when did people start judging Zelda games based on graphics?
    If you want to be visually blown away, play battlefield 3.

Posted: September 27, 2011 2:57 PM
    krunklekick
  • TheShadowEclipse841

I for one, think the graphics look great. It gives you a inside-a-painting feel. And I think the motion plus will give gamers a better game experience. Nintendo wanted to try a new style? Who knows it might just be awesome.
    Why must people always criticize games based on graphics? Wind Waker was actually pretty good. And the graphics aren't the most important thing as long as the gameplay & story are good. The windwakerxtwilightprincess graphics don't necessarily have to be "for family." That just depends on maturity. I'm pretty sure alot of monsters still scared some of us in games like Ocarina of Time & Wind Waker. lol =p

Posted: August 13, 2011 10:15 PM
    TheShadowEclipse841
  • kaseyj90

Yet... you just judged it by calling it "cutesy"

Posted: August 2, 2011 2:31 PM
    kaseyj90
  • sion8

"This looks way too cutesy..." Yeah is called the Artist vision not the Audience's, but this not about that is it? is more that most games today choose the ultra-ralistic, ultra-violent, ultra-etc. and that is so... boring when all are doing the samething over and over, I mean Zelda:TP was good but that was in 2006 and now is over and done so move on dude!!!

Posted: July 21, 2011 11:35 PM
    sion8
  • Ownpizzile

I'm still going to get it despite the "cutesy" graphics, you shouldn't judge a game before its out.

Posted: July 21, 2011 4:07 PM
  • Razor_Fangs24

This looks way too cutesy... Not to mention the graphics just aren't all that amazing, Twilight Princess looks way better, and that was released 5 years ago. I want my darker stories back, like Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. Those are both absolutely fantastic games.

Posted: July 21, 2011 3:58 PM
    Razor_Fangs24
  • JakobiRobi9

Am I the only one who thinks the graphics aren't good at all? It looks like it could've easily ran on the Gamecube. I feel like Nintendo's dug themselves a rut where every big title game needs to be bright, colorful, and extremely family friendly and kid-oriented. I want a dark, moody Zelda game, dammit. With bad guys that look like bloody, oozy orcs, who would tear your face off. I'm getting tired of the Zelda games where every bad guy looks like a friendly creature from Alice's tea-party. Even the spiders look like lovable cartoon characters. I mean, kids love gore, Nintendo. Give a gritty Zelda game, and I guarantee it pays off, and sells just as well as these ultra family friendly games.

Posted: July 21, 2011 3:35 PM
    JakobiRobi9
  • CujoSWAoA

I dislike Japanese grunting for Link. Always will.

Posted: July 21, 2011 2:19 PM